Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Harry have gone before the season started???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban ban ban, is that all you think I'm good for?
    I'm a multi-faceted human being, not a ban robot.
    Just stop bitaching and let me enjoy my hot chocolate.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'm over for the leicester game silly boll ix...lets see if your so lairy then. Always up for a chat about lifes troubles-the first one will be mine!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Lets chat at leicester with no keyboard involved then?? Feel free to pm for an info needed muggychops
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          Lets chat at leicester with no keyboard involved then?? Feel free to pm for an info needed muggychops
          Grow up.

Comment

Two bob.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              So many on here always so keen to meet up face to face to resolve their differences.

And they say the internet inhibits peoples social skills...

Comment

Great for an ol dance...
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Oi treacle, just whack me on ignore eh.
                  Originally posted by surrey_hoop
                  How do I do that? I can't wait to stop reading your sh*te.
                  It's very easy - just go to their profile page and click 'add to ignore list'.

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                  So many on here always so keen to meet up face to face to resolve their differences.
                  I don't see the harm in it personally if it helps to resolve issues/disputes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    I don't see the harm in it personally if it helps to resolve issues/disputes etc.
                    Depends on how you view the 'invitation'. It's usually pretty clear what the inference is, all very unpleasant usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      It's very easy - just go to their profile page and click 'add to ignore list'.

If thats the view admins have, no wonder this site is the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                        If thats the view admins have, no wonder this site is the way it is.
                        Yes, this site is just dreadful isn't it. Doesn't seem to stop you from returning everyday to post though, so I guess we're doing something right. But quite clearly you have misinterpreted my comment.

PS - You asked how to put users on 'ignore'. Hope my instructions have helped.

Comment

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh touchy touchy

Comment

We won 4-1 Saturday..... peace and love and all that
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Wow I just looked through gents link I got a little bit heated over Harry! My bad haha! Still though I would stand by the tonight process of not sacking a manager who just got you promoted fro, one of the hardest leagues to get out of in world football!

Harry deserved to have his #### back in the prem. at the time though I genuinely believed Harry would be backed more by the chairman and more shrewd signings were to be made. I agree we were underwhelming in the championship and we would try and build on solid foundations in the prem. my grief with Harry and the board is that nothing changed and there was no clear direction, dismal performances and tactics and we stuck with him far to long. But he did deserve the chance to give it ago!

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop
                                I wouldn't call it dreadful.....it could definitely be improved by admins not supporting such asinine posts though. I do keep coming back.....but that might change if every no-mark in Sheperd's Bush is given the opportunity to keep offering people out on here. The adults would like to talk football instead. I've had it a few times on here already, it spoils what can be an enjoyable outlet. I must've misinterpreted your comment.....

Thanks for the ignore info.....that's one less clown I need to tolerate anyway.
                                prize plum-offer open.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X