Win Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Let's see how much the players want this 3 points tomorrow?
    On the money there MYU!!!.. big test tomorrow, for once results/luck has gone our way, playing against a poor/possibly tired Everton side AND at home!!

This will tell 'everyone' how up for it the players are!!!

COYRsss!!!!!!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If we lose tomorrow like usual, like is expected then any person says you surrender monkeys its not mathematical yet when the 'we are down threads' come, they can actually proper do one.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Are you serious? You think if Sunderland win it's curtains for us? Have you seen the league table?
        They lost, but psycologically it would have been very difficult for the players to cope with witnessing yet another
        team winning under a new manager.But agree the League table is very tight now..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          If we lose tomorrow like usual, like is expected then any person says you surrender monkeys its not mathematical yet when the 'we are down threads' come, they can actually proper do one.

Comment

If we don't take advantage off these brilliant results for us today, then we deserve the drop, we have a great incentive to go out all gun blazing and blow the toffees away
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Kev, you've had us down for weeks and given up already, so no need for you to tell people to do one. Nothing for you to worry about. I'll keep hoping we'll survive till the calculator tells me otherwise.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Shows how crap all the teams down there are. Bit of decent management can go a long way in getting out of trouble but I fear we made the wrong appointment. I know people will hate me saying it but I still think we would have had a better chance of staying up with Harry than Ramsey.

Comment

The boys should be buzzing going into tomorrow's game now - we have a real chance to get right back in the mix and put the pressure back on!! With wba and villa he following games we seem to have been given another life line to try again.

Big game for the players but also Ramsey! If he wants to be taken serious as a manager he must get the balance right in the team!!

Personally Im not after the flair tomorrow - no Adel or swp to start go for the grafters!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Personally Im not after the flair tomorrow - no Adel or swp to start go for the grafters!!
                    Don't worry, SWP wont provide any flair If you want grafters then Zamora Hill & Henry should start, dont want to see that myself tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Agree got to still be in the game ay Half time to often its gone after 45mins

Comment

#### me just seen the West Ham result . If this don't give the boys a rocket nothing will . Don't let us down . COYRS

Comment

I think we'll win tomorrow and that we'll stay up. May as well be optimistic!

Comment

Lumped on, its ours for the taking COYR'SSSS

Comment

Ramsey will pick a right s*it team because the guy does not have a fuc*king clue, maybe a good coach but he is no manager, so not expecting us to win, it will be a fu*k up somewhere in the game.

Comment

Although results have gone our way and Everton should be there for the taking, I'm not optimistic of 3 points for so many reasons, I hope the team can surprise me and make the run in interesting!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X