Win Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Tomorrow

I never learn where Rangers are concerned but what a great set of results for us today. If west Ham do us a favour and we somehow manage a win then its back on. Could we?

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    I never learn where Rangers are concerned but what a great set of results for us today. If west Ham do us a favour and we somehow manage a win then its back on. Could we?
    yes we can, and if Hull lose as well we are back in the race

Comment

3 points is a must now
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Let's see how much the players want this 3 points tomorrow?

Comment

Let's be having straight if the team fail to win tomorrow with how the results have gone today then they deserve to drop

Those results are a right shot in the arm and nothing other then a win is acceptable

We will see tomorrow if this team is up for the fight or if all the press releases are all talk

Everton more then winnable game!! How much do we want it???

Coyrs

Comment

If Sunderland lose tonight we can still do it. If they win it´s over for us.
            Last edited by Shania; 21-03-2015, 06:18 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Need these 3 points tomorrow and the players will know it too. Off down the bookies to lump on in the morning.

Comment

these results are teasing us
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

We need 3 back to back wins against opposition that we have a chance against if we play to our potential. Everton, WBA and Villa. 7 points is the minimum if we are to have any chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    If Sunderland lose tonight we can still do it. If they win it´s over for us.
                    Are you serious? You think if Sunderland win it's curtains for us? Have you seen the league table?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Ramsey will shoot us in the foot with a shite team selection

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                        Swp the first name on his team sheet
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                          Its s shame from such a positive start its come to this but I tend to agree with you

Comment

You can tell west spam have nothing to play for, bloody rubbish
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Still, I wish we could have got Matt Jarvis on loan. Much better than Hoilett.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X