TF thinks year 2015 will be great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    If you are going to dig someone out can you please get your facts straight. Firstly, I was referring to Airasia and not the Malaysian aircraft. Secondly, and more importantly, I did not assert that cartwheels were turned as a result of the crash. What I did say and what is an actual fact is that they were being turned on the back of the crash (following on from the crash to put it in Noddy speak for you), with the wringing of hands at the impending collapse of Airasia. You know, band wagon jumping, using the disaster as a way to start debating the demise of Airasia - just like A Cricketer and Kirill did in the "Tony Fernandes" thread, back on 29/12/2014.

The reaction and gesticulating of a few of our board members following the unfortunate Airasia disaster was indeed repulsive, and no one responded more vehemently to it than I did. (Indeed I resigned from my admin role as a result, and since returning have been extremely passive in my role). Still, not to worry eh, you carry on misinterpreting the facts and I'll make sure I don't lose any sleep over it
    Your comment was that "......Just like some did cartwheels on the back of the crash, wringing their hands at the impending collapse of Airasia." and that "I was referring to Airasia and not the Malaysian aircraft." Well the crash was Malaysian Airlines, so you are refering to it. You are essentially stating that people saw a plane crash as an opportunity to celebrate the potential demise of AirAsia, and round on Fernandes. Yeah. I think I will dig you out for such a comment if unsubstantiated. Sorry, but I'm going to need some proof. Anybody truly using the disaster as a way to start debating the demise of Airasia should've been banned from the site. To the best of my knowledge, Kirill and A Cricketer are still on here.

"Secondly, and more importantly, I did not assert that cartwheels were turned as a result of the crash." Erm, you did assert that. It's right there on the first line. What exactly is the difference between "as a result of the crash" or "on the back of the crash"? That is quite clearly the same thing.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 19-03-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

What a pile of shite
      Your cartwheels comment certainly was.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Your cartwheels comment certainly was.
        I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Keep getting you mixed up woth v block now. Every songle post is 'tony out' and 'tonys a mug' and 'tonys a dovv'.
          You going sunday mate? If so any plans for a anti chairman demo????
          As opposed to all of your posts, where you make Fernandes out to be the Second Coming?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            As opposed to all of your posts, where you make Fernandes out to be the Second Coming?
            Dont think nothing of him either way, hes just a bloke trying his best and throwing money at the football club that has been in my life all my life, for that reason alone, i cant c unt him off all day every day. Im loyal like that.

Comment

Your comment was that "......Just like some did cartwheels on the back of the crash, wringing their hands at the impending collapse of Airasia." and that "I was referring to Airasia and not the Malaysian aircraft." Well the crash was Malaysian Airlines, so you are refering to it. You are essentially stating that people saw a plane crash as an opportunity to celebrate the potential demise of AirAsia, and round on Fernandes. Yeah. I think I will dig you out for such a comment if unsubstantiated. Sorry, but I'm going to need some proof. Anybody truly using the disaster as a way to start debating the demise of Airasia should've been banned from the site. To the best of my knowledge, Kirill and A Cricketer are still on here.

"Secondly, and more importantly, I did not assert that cartwheels were turned as a result of the crash." Erm, you did assert that. It's right there on the first line. What exactly is the difference between "as a result of the crash" or "on the back of the crash"? That is quite clearly the same thing.
              I cited the thread and even the date son, it's in black and white and so substantiated. Oh, and your interpretation of the English language is lame
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I cited the thread and even the date son, it's in black and white and so substantiated. Oh, and your interpretation of the English language is lame
                Pity then they I have gone back through all the threads posted last December, and can't find one called "Tony Fernandes." Citing the thread and date doesn't really count for very much if it isn't on the site (or never was to begin with.) So no, I'm afraid your remarks are not substantiated at this point. If you can find the thread, post the comments on here that Kirill and A Cricketer allegedly made....then we have a discussion. If not, you're simply making yourself look like an idiot. Oh, and my "interpretation" of the English language is fine.
                Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-03-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Dont think nothing of him either way, hes just a bloke trying his best and throwing money at the football club that has been in my life all my life, for that reason alone, i cant c unt him off all day every day. Im loyal like that.
                  Well that clearly isn't true. You do your fruit with anyone who dares criticise the bloke, even when it's entirely justified. You're loyal to the point of delusional. It isn't about "c unting him off." Its a question of choosing to see what is right in front of your eyes...the club is failing under Fernandes, and has been since 2011. If you decide not to acknowledge that, fine. But don't dig out those with a little more savvy, who can see through the PR bullsh*t.
                  Last edited by surrey_hoop; 20-03-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Love it. Going around telling off and correcting everyone like a teacher. Everyones wrong about football and life in general but the man from surrey. Nice one, carry on.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Love it. Going around telling off and correcting everyone like a teacher. Everyones wrong about football and life in general but the man from surrey. Nice one, carry on.
                      Going to address any of the actual points I made? No? Jog on.

Comment

He is just slow to react, that's all. It took him ages to realise Harry was no good for us, almost to the moment of Harry leaving. He will gradually understand TF's ineptitude, too. His current avatar that calls Tony a crook is already a huge step in the right direction, just give him time. Of course I'd say that he has overreacted, as he often does, because TF is not a crook, merely inept and too focused elsewhere to be of much use as QPR chairman.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Im not going to address anything with people with a 'little more savvy'. That would be pure foolishness on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            He is just slow to react, that's all. It took him ages to realise Harry was no good for us, almost to the moment of Harry leaving. He will gradually understand TF's ineptitude, too. His current avatar that calls Tony a crook is already a huge step in the right direction, just give him time. Of course I'd say that he has overreacted, as he often does, because TF is not a crook, merely inept and too focused elsewhere to be of much use as QPR chairman.
                            I also find it more than a little ironic that he's digging me out for "going around telling off and correcting everyone like a teacher", when he seems to try and set me, you and V Block straight on Fernandes virtually on a daily basis.

Comment

Im not going to address anything with people with a 'little more savvy'. That would be pure foolishness on my part.
                              Not going to, or can't?

Comment

Cant see what 'points' you made for me to adress if im honest. Read the post a few times and cannot see any for the life of me.

Well that clearly isn't true. You do your fruit with anyone who dares criticise the bloke, even when it's entirely justified. You're loyal to the point of delusional. It isn't about "c unting him off." Its a question of choosing to see what is right in front of your eyes...the club is failing under Fernandes, and has been since 2011. If you decide not to acknowledge that, fine. But don't dig out those with a little more savvy, who can see through the PR bullsh*t.

Comment

Working...
                                X