Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Palace game is huge....must win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Palace game is huge....must win.

After two defeats in a week at home, the upcoming game against Crystal Palace is a huge game for us. If we loose, I see no way how we can avoid the drop. A win will keep us afloat. On today's performance, I think we did enough to earn a point. Ned had a very good game and so did Austin and Zamora. We lost to two teams better then us in Arsenal and Spurs. I expect the players to keep the momentum shown against Spurs in order to get a result against CP. The players must fight and cover every inch of the pitch and never give up. Its do or die I think.

Absolutely must take at least a point from this game. Don't matter how we do it must come away from #####ville undefeated

Comment

Nothing but a win will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Nothing but a win will do.
        This for me too!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          This for me too!
          Strangely looking forward to it. It will definitively decide our season.

Comment

Oh to lose there and have the first nail put into the coffin by those tramps will be unbearable

Comment

I'm gonna go out saturday afternoons from now on.......I hate QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Strangely looking forward to it. It will definitively decide our season.
                Think you're right 77. The Arsenal and Spurs game, if Im honest couldnt really see us getting much/anything. But the Palace/Leicester/Villa/W.Brom games are all almost 3 pointers and nothing else will do.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I would take a point now as Palace is not easy place to go. Villa away is winnable. If we could draw at Palace, WBA and beat Villa that's 5 valuable points that's not even considering Leicester game. Beat Everton, Newcastle probably need one more win from somewhere

Palace must not lose for me

Comment

Palace is must win IMO. Villa will in all likelihood take something at Sunderland, as will Hull at Leicester. We could be 4-5 points back on 17th if we don't win next week, with Villa having an easier run-in. We're on footballing death ground, and need to fight back - that has to start next Saturday lunchtime at Selhurst Park.
                    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 08-03-2015, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Reckon a point at least. Last time we needed a win there to stay up on the last day we beat them 6- 0 so they always roll over for us and have there tummy tickled.

Comment

Need to win it or we will be giving ourselves a huge mountain to climb. Really don't fancy us there though. Find it hard to be optimistic with Rangers atm!!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

They are a much better set up then us and we will lose this game. I'm dreading it.

Comment

On the "must win scale" it's about the same as game at Hull the other week.... At that game, we were slow, lethargic and basically inept for 30 mins until Barton went off. Afterwards, we just sat in that two banks of four formation teams a man down do and tried to nick a point off the worst team I've seen this year but blew it at the death.
                            Overall, I'm not sure our players understand what a must win game is and I've seen no evidence that they can sustain a full-blooded and intense 90 min performance. We'll have to hope Palace are a bit off key and our "defence" stops handing out gifts left, right and centre.

Comment

i think

Ithink both palace and everton are winnerable games,but i would like to see sandro play at center half,for me rio ferdinand is past it he cant compete with these premier strikers hes just too slow
                              if we drop we are likely to lose austin and sandro and so if we only have ten games more lets put sandro at the heart of our defence he has the heart of a lion and he would inspire the other players hes the best tackler in the club and would make us almost impregnable you saw against spurs how we were so vulerable at the back you just cant play an old age pensioner in such a key position
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X