Is it over? I think we're done....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of an unnecessary thread tbh 77.

A wise man (Lenny Kravitz) one told me, 'baby it aint over till its over'.

Wise, wise words

Comment

In my heart i think we are gone. Cant help it, i dont want to think it but i cant control my minds thoughts. BUT i cant stand this 'lucky to go up' bowlarks coming out on here at a rate of knots all the time. No club ever got promoted by 'luck'. We played every game that season and got to the position of the play offs and then won them. No luck involved whatsoever, it was sheer hard graft. And keeping derby from scoring with ten men consisted of no 'luck' either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        The OP is more nuanced than the title of the thread. You can't edit titles when posted. The title should be 'Is it over? I think we're done....'
        Ok, sorted for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Bit of an unnecessary thread tbh 77.

A wise man (Lenny Kravitz) one told me, 'baby it aint over till its over'.

Wise, wise words
          Fair points, Bakes. Here's hoping you- and Lenny- are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Ok, sorted for you.
            Thank you, Stan

Comment

How are we going to win, every paper I look at the probable line ups says, Zamora and traore in the side hope this is wrong
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Might be the bourbon and wine at dinner talking, but with our injuries and incapacities (and Barton's suspension) what kind of losing team can we put out tomorrow?? I can't envisage any decent team. Think we'll have to hold on to our hats. Here's hoping we can win ugly. Can't see it, thought. Feeling very, very gloomy.
                not over mate.....we'll never surrender will we Dr Paisley? (24secs in)...........

Comment

Nice one, Dave.

Comment

Might be the bourbon and wine at dinner talking, but with our injuries and incapacities (and Barton's suspension) what kind of losing team can we put out tomorrow?? I can't envisage any decent team. Think we'll have to hold on to our hats. Here's hoping we can win ugly. Can't see it, thought. Feeling very, very gloomy.
                    Yep..... pretty much done and dusted now mate.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We are goners.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don't think we'll get out of this tbh............But, and it's a big but, maybe if we can get (can't believe I'm saying this) Taarabt out there, and Zarate two very
                        creative players, it might give us the lift the players need, oh and Vargas, and just go for it....it'll be like having new signings..........maybe

Comment

When we pulled the Great Escape a few seasons back with the 5 wins at home on the trot, we beat Spurs and Arsenal, it's not happening this time, I'm afraid we are down!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Yep..... pretty much done and dusted now mate.
                            Ain't it so, pal. Place was as flat as a pancake at 1-2 largely because none of us have any belief in the team or its ability to score another goal and thereby rescue a point or grab a win. Some against Arsenal. Most of us know we're done. And tgAt we're not good enough. Compare today to those five home games under Hughes...

Comment

The odd thing is we look more organised now as a team and unit in comparison to Harrys team but there is no cutting edge or penetration going forwards

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                The odd thing is we look more organised now as a team and unit in comparison to Harrys team but there is no cutting edge or penetration going forwards
                                Facto will get the penetration going.

Comment

Working...
                                X