Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it better for us to go down and re-build, or try and stay up and strengthen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Putting it in gentleman's terms ...."It's good to get em in the taxi and home. Get em up stairs and on the bed, ....but tis best imo to go down early and once only......rest of the time stay up"!
    We've bin down once....

Agree Dave. Certainly wouldn't want to go down again after going up.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Theres always one....just makes no difference to me whether we are playing the Manchester United's of this world or the Accrington Stanley's. Still turn up and still want to win just as much. Might even win a few more in a league we can actually compete in.
      I was just messing mate, I know what you mean.

Comment

For me it doesn't matter playing in the Championship I enjoy playing there and find it much more fun last season aside , Warnocks season apart I can't say I have enjoyed much in the last 6 years or so , but the club has to come 1st and to prosper it has to be in the Premier league , personally I think we are certs to go down and if it takes more Dgshlt football to get back up so be it , remember the parachute payment doesn't last for ever and you only have to look at Wigan Reading Cardiff to name just 3 relegated sides to realise how difficult it is , ok Redknapps football was dogs but he deserves a bit of credit for doing it in one season either by luck or judgement , if we loose players due to relegation they can go with my boot up their arrrs
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-03-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Agree Dave. Certainly wouldn't want to go down again after going up.
          Some of you boys have no adventurous side to ya !
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            Some of you boys have no adventurous side to ya !
            Don't be so beastly!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              For me it doesn't matter playing in the Championship I enjoy playing there and find it much more fun last season aside , Warnocks season apart I can't say I have enjoyed much in the last 6 years or so , but the club has to come 1st and to prosper it has to be in the Premier league , personally I think we are certs to go down and if it takes more Dgshlt football to get back up so be it , remember the parachute payment doesn't last for ever and you only have to look at Wigan Reading Cardiff to name just 3 relegated sides to realise how difficult it is , ok Redknapps football was dogs but he deserves a bit of credit for doing it in one season either by luck or judgement , if we loose players due to relegation they can go with my boot up their arrrs
              This. We have no guarantee of not ending up like the clubs mentioned above. I definitly want my QPR alive and kicking.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

What numpty voted for relegation?! Is there another FFC fan on here?!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  What numpty voted for relegation?! Is there another FFC fan on here?!
                  Actually its a vote for REBUILD ... you a French Canadian by any chance?

Comment

Actually it is a vote for go down and rebuild... that kinda is relegation v
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Actually, it's a vote for GO DOWN and rebuild. That seems like plain English to me. As opposed to STAY UP and strengthen.

Numpty identified!
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                        Actually, it's a vote for GO DOWN and rebuild. That seems like plain English to me. As opposed to STAY UP and strengthen.

Numpty identified!
                        Championship dont bother me mate. Is it cos you will find it difficult to pick up a stream to watch us play if we go down?? thought so

Comment

Championship dont bother me mate. Is it cos you will find it difficult to pick up a stream to watch us play if we go down?? thought so
                          In your view, does it make you a better fan and your opinion matter more if you go to games?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            In your view, does it make you a better fan and your opinion matter more if you go to games?
                            No not at all. Different priorities mean its not always possible especially with the cost of a ticket these days. Dont get to as many as what i normally do myself past couple of seasons because of the costs involved.

Comment

Wrong again. I actually much prefer the Championship - far more competitive and interesting division than the Boring Premier League. But at the same time I can see that relegation would not be good for us and I want what is best for the club, not myself. Also, I want my team to play at the highest possible level, even though I may prefer the level below.

Comment

Don't understand this champs love-in. People have got short memories. How many good seasons did we have in it?

I want to see my team playing at the highest level. It's not about being star struck at the big name players we play against. It's about beating those expensive nancy boys. Much prefer it when we beat the likes of Chelsea or Arsenal than Blackburn or Leeds.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X