Hand on heart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Credit to you then W12, must admit while I wasn't exactly slitting my wrists I'm sure you cd dig up the odd post from me sounding less than ecstatic about the appointment...
    In all fairness I was realsitic about the appointment and was happy with Magilton because of his brand of football.

Yes I was concerned with some of tinkering at the start of the season like anyone. However, when it came to the inintial appointment I was happy enough especially when I knew Gorman was coming on board.

Sousa & Dowie stifled the flair players within the squad whereas they flourish under JM.

If Parejo and Ledesma were here now I would expect JM to get more out of the them because he plays football the right way.

It could all go wrong, I'm realistic but intruth I can see no reason why we can't get stronger and stronger.

Comment

Guilty as charged and i was wrong

Comment

I wasn't happy with Jim when appointed and wanted Keane. But before last couple of weeks I came round to him mainly because he seems like such a "****** nice chap!"

Comment

Working...
        X