Hand on heart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand on heart...

who was really disappointed when Magilton was appointed but is now revising their opinion? I'll be the first to hold my hand up.

early doors was v unsure - he didn't seem to have got the team fit pre-season and we started off playing without much passion. he was also tinkering too much and dismantling about the one thing that went really well last season, our defence.

but credit where its due. he's been tough with some of the players like buz and got a lot more out of them. he now seems to have settled on his best team. he has worked out that legs is best at right back which frees up a place in midfield. and he has got players like routledge playing way better than they were last season.

early, early days but he is making us v hard to beat which builds confidence. if he were allowed to just add a bit of quality up front, the sky is the limit for us in this league under his management.

Thoughts...?

Fully agree, my thaughts exactly
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Maybe you could dig up the old threads, think you'll find that I was one of the few people full of support.

You will also observe young QPRMarc who was pratically slitting his wrists at the time but can hardly contain himself at the moment

Funny thread on DotOrg sums up how fickle frans can be lol

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=40462

Comment

About right.

We're only one striker and one left back away from a really strong run at the play offs.

Comment

will wait until we play teams that we r expected to beat to make a judgement ... we are QPR after all

Comment

I was dissapointed when i knew Jim got the job, but he's proved a lot of us wrong up to now, and long may it continue.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Yep I've put forward my concerns but he is definately provin me wrong. Well done jimbo

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                will wait until we play teams that we r expected to beat to make a judgement ... we are QPR after all
                I Spose ur right, just look at some of the teams we beat last season... Lol.. Good point

Comment

We will beat Swansea and win our game in hand, personally I think it is now game on.

We have lost once all season in league and went out the cup admirably to Chelsea, our defence is still as tight as ever and for first time since god knows when we are showing good form away from home.

Comment

I think if we were all honest, none of us were particularly happy with JM when appointed but he has steadily being picking through what his best side was and although I can see Connolly returning when fit, I think he now knows it.
                    Would love him to get Rangers promoted, just because he was written off by both R's fans and Ipswich ones, think Keane would have got a far better initial response from fans here but hopefully JM and JG will take us up and then who knows where.

Comment

we are def. play-off material now

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        I think if we were all honest, none of us were particularly happy with JM when appointed but he has steadily being picking through what his best side was and although I can see Connolly returning when fit, I think he now knows it.
                        Would love him to get Rangers promoted, just because he was written off by both R's fans and Ipswich ones, think Keane would have got a far better initial response from fans here but hopefully JM and JG will take us up and then who knows where.
                        Speak for yourself not me

Comment

Credit to you then W12, must admit while I wasn't exactly slitting my wrists I'm sure you cd dig up the odd post from me sounding less than ecstatic about the appointment...

Comment

I can see some special badges being handed out.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/TheGaffer/...813857,00.html

Comment

Working...
                              X