Same Old Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Against Stoke it was Barton who cleared a headed ball just in the centre of our penalty area and boom...its a goal! Now, it was Caulker turn to do the same, when he was alone and could have made many things with the ball....like control it and the clear; turn the ball to a corner.....but no, just put the ball in our own penalty area for a take from the opponents. Do these players ever learn? And what the hell was Bobby doing up front? Fouling every time he gets near the ball or an opponent! On Barton, enough is said. He's another breed that never learn from his own mistakes.
    Think that was ref. Bobby got nothing, even comm.´s could see that on my stream...
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Good for CR to have the balls to start a youngster at RB and to keep the team relatively organized and determined after another moment of madness from Barton but I didn't like the starting formation either and have to question his substitutions!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Amazed at just how negative some people can be. New manager, trying things out, plenty, plenty of positives. Cut Chris and the team some slack FFS. Onwards and upwards.
        this
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          Think that was ref. Bobby got nothing, even comm.´s could see that on my stream...
          Bobby plays one way, little pushes, nudges, and using his body to hold players off. Some refs allow it, like the one at Villa, some don't.

He should be able to work out how the ref is treating him and make adjustments to what he's doing, but he just keeps doing it regardless. The challenge that eventually got him booked was not very clever, looked at the ball, then looked at the man, and leant into him as he jumped. Always a foul.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I saw your post at the start of the game 77, where you sighed in dismay at the formation..........With you on 4231
            Didn't want to be negative, Dave, but how many times do we have to play Charlie and Bob up front in 442 away to know IT DOESN'T F ACKING WORK. I know Jack S hit, but I know that. We lump it up to them- and they, especially Charlie, never win it- or we play it sideways. We've no penetration. And no one able to run with the ball other than Phillips who then plays way too deep in that awful formation. Zarate has to start against Arsenal. Either up with Charlie. Or, preferably, by himself with three behind him including Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Didn't want to be negative, Dave, but how many times do we have to play Charlie and Bob up front in 442 away to know IT DOESN'T F ACKING WORK. I know Jack S hit, but I know that. We lump it up to them- and they, especially Charlie, never win it- or we play it sideways. We've no penetration. And no one able to run with the ball other than Phillips who then plays way too deep in that awful formation. Zarate has to start against Arsenal. Either up with Charlie. Or, preferably, by himself with three behind him including Adel.
              Sounds like you know enough to me ....^^..

Comment

Don't apologise mate ....Some like losing. That was a huge game and again we lost it
                So who likes losing dave? Or should we all agree with you?
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

This thread
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I feel optimistic after that, very unlucky

Refreshing to see Ramsay trying out fresh talent

I would say need to play Vargas, Isla and use Taarabt if fit

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      So who likes losing dave? Or should we all agree with you?
                      Not at all bush and i think from the comments most don't agree with me.......but do i have to cream my pants over 2 debutants and agree with everyone else what a great day it was?
                      All I was posting to Timmy was don't apologise for his own opinion. Bottom line is the whole reason of a game is to win points is it not?...I couldn't care less how we play it's what is the final score.

Comment

Never said there was a huge thing to rave about two youngsters playing, my point was that we didn't play badly and it looks good for when we have 11 players on the pitch all game. Simple as that, look to the future performances and move on from a defeat like this.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Never said there was a huge thing to rave about two youngsters playing, my point was that we didn't play badly and it looks good for when we have 11 players on the pitch all game. Simple as that, look to the future performances and move on from a defeat like this.
                          and your more than entitled to your opinion

Comment

Not at all bush and i think from the comments most don't agree with me.......but do i have to cream my pants over 2 debutants and agree with everyone else what a great day it was?
                            All I was posting to Timmy was don't apologise for his own opinion. Bottom line is the whole reason of a game is to win points is it not?...I couldn't care less how we play it's what is the final score.
                            who said it was a great day tho? we lost and as rangers fans we all hurt-i nearly set me staffy on next doors cat(sorry eastherts) and your entitled to your opinion mate but don't ridicule other people who think we done ok with 10 for an hour-save your anger for our club captain who cost us. spoke to my brother and pals who are on the train home as we speak and they said we deserved the draw and rangers fans(although totally gutted) still clapped the players off-that says more to me than impulse comments on here. we all want three points.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Pour me a glass of your champers Dave i'm still celebrating that magnificent positive display today. Shame about the points but ho hum we cant have everything can we.
                              Pizza, chocolate, chips and Coke for me tonight.;) Anyway,this loss was difficult to take..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Ha never noticed the post count gator. Typical it's a defeat.

@Worton same old because again we concede a late goal and again we lose an important game. Same old ....

Personally I'd like to see their jollyup to the sun cancelled....
                                So negative its not allowed

Comment

Working...
                                X