Same Old Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Both did very well, they didn't cost us the game today... Joey did!
    One man team now are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      Does it bother anyone that the ref gave us four yellow cards and a red, but not even a warning to Zelavic who fouled throughout the game.
      He did much more than Bobby and got away with it while bobby got a booking for repeated offence. Although N'doye committed the same amount of fouls as bobby and didn't get booked either. The Zarate booking was the most laughable.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        One man team now are we?
        No, 10 man team for most of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Amazed at just how negative some people can be. New manager, trying things out, plenty, plenty of positives. Cut Chris and the team some slack FFS. Onwards and upwards.
          Ramsay/ferdy OUT!!!

Comment

One man team now are we?
            Really? Did you actually make that statement? Look at Chelsea drawing with burnley and having Matic sent off, would you call them a one man team even though he clearly cost them?
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Then stop watching. Was a hearty effort most of the game as we labored without Fer, Sandro, and an 11th player.
              There were a lot of positives vs Southampton and Sunderland, but I didn't see the same today. Sorry about that.

Comment

Starting to pay the price for not buying in the window.
                Thought Hull were sh at but always felt like they were gonna get a winner at some point.
                Thought Furlong done well to be fair, maybe our best player today? can`t think of anyone better.
                Barton should be dropped, the guy is a liability at the best of times.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Really? Did you actually make that statement? Look at Chelsea drawing with burnley and having Matic sent off, would you call them a one man team even though he clearly cost them?
                  Hello nasser....yeah i did ....and try reading it ...I never said we were a 1 man team.......hey you happy to lose?... you crack on ol chap.
                  Me...I like winners

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                    Thought Hull were sh at but always felt like they were gonna get a winner at some point.

Both teams looked poor as well imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                      Starting to pay the price for not buying in the window.
                      Thought Furlong done well to be fair, maybe our best player today? can`t think of anyone better.
                      Barton should be dropped, the guy is a liability at the best of times.
                      I agree with all of this Midge!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                        There were a lot of positives vs Southampton and Sunderland, but I didn't see the same today. Sorry about that.
                        Don't apologise mate ....Some like losing. That was a huge game and again we lost it

Comment

Hello nasser....yeah i did ....and try reading it ...I never said we were a 1 man team.......hey you happy to lose?... you crack on ol chap.
                          Me...I like winners
                          Pour me a glass of your champers Dave i'm still celebrating that magnificent positive display today. Shame about the points but ho hum we cant have everything can we.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Can't play 442 away from home when the two up, between them, have as much pace as Harry f acking Redknapp. Have to play 4231. We were poor with Barton on the pitch. Better without him, sure. But only because Hull were woeful. Very poor team selection today, so same old same old. Zarate MOTM. What the f ack is he doing on the bench? Bringing on Traore meant we finished the game with nine men.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              Pour me a glass of your champers Dave i'm still celebrating that magnificent positive display today. Shame about the points but ho hum we cant have everything can we.
                              Thankyou vblock.......Clink ...cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Can't play 442 away from home when the two up, between them, have as much pace as Harry f acking Redknapp. Have to play 4231. We were poor with Barton on the pitch. Better without him, sure. But only because Hull were woeful. Very poor team selection today, so same old same old. Zarate MOTM. What the f ack is he doing on the bench? Bringing on Traore meant we finished the game with nine men.
                                I saw your post at the start of the game 77, where you sighed in dismay at the formation..........With you on 4231

Comment

Working...
                                X