No announcement yet.

Worst place you have visited following QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filbert st was a dodgy ground for us-always lively.
    I quite like the bush-looks worse than it really is.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

[QUOTE=West Acton;1389588]
      Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      Southend was bad when we lost 5-0 or 5-1 on a Friday night.QUOTE]

That's brought back nightmares
      And 4:0 in a two bob cup, little greasy yobs giving it the large, happy days
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Done them all Bradford aside. Got chased all over Moss side one game
        Oh the manor ground, hmmm.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

This site
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
            Yeah, why believe people who actually live there when you can look up some stats? #### knows where they got those figures from anyway. I've walked all over the Bush all hours, since I was a kid. Never had any trouble once. You seem to be on a one-man crusade to do the place down!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Ah the old Maine Rd brings back some memories

Remember a night game up there when we won 3-1 and I think Michel Beck scored two of them (remember him?) and it was so cold up in this wobbly temp stand built on scaffolding they gave the few of us who went free hot food and a drink for turning up

Not so friendly afterwards when a small group of 10 year olds bricked our coach!!
              I was up there for that.remember pointing stuttering Paul in the right direction of the coach after.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                From memory the worse ground/ worse away day for me was early 80's Shrewsbury away, the old Gay Meadow! My pal and myself got the special train which stopped at a concrete siding which was for the away fans like a makeshift platform right by the ground.
                The ground was tiny and just a few rows of terrace behind the goal.
                We only had about 400/500 turnout and no atmosphere at all.
                The game was the worse 0-0 draw I ever witnessed pure boredom.
                On the way back just out of Shrewsbury someone had chucked a heavy blocks of concrete on the tracks and we were held there for about an hour and a half. So that was a terrible day out!
                The other worse grounds for me were Rotherhams old ground and Plough Lane. Barnsley probably the most unfriendly gaff ever. As for unfriendliest ever away day was Leeds in the FA Cup 86 OR 87? That was like Custers last stand up in the seats fending off all corners of the ground who decided to attack all R's fans present. And they had won!!
                That was 87 in the cup. We got locked in for at least an hour after.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

are you Nasser in disguise
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

according toyour stats ,thats Westfields ,people from the outside coming in ,not many streets in Westfields
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

All been mentioned the one's I thought were terrible.

Port vale seems to stick out in my memory although the come back was worth going.

Grimsby was pretty bad as was hull.

Actually I've decided on Luton being the worst.

Comment

Spurs for me, horrible fans, we was away early 1984/85 season when most qpr fans were on a terrace in front of a stand which I think was the Paxton end and a few myself included were in the seats in the stand behind the terrace , it went off in the seats all over the place and we got a real doing and I remember seeing the old guy with white hair and glasses that was always seen at away games get smacked and was led out by stewards with blood pouring from his face, we lost 5-0 with Clive Allen getting 2 , when we came out hundreds of Spurs were waiting with no old bill in sight , I'll never forget that day and the way innocent fans of all ages were attacked inside the ground.

Comment

Stockport away in the Cup ('89 I think).

Freezing cold, around 245 of us on the terrace. Rangers played cack. 0-0.

But after the game, it kicked off big style and the police dogs forced us onto the streets (Moss side ?).

Not pleasant.

Comment

I remember Blackburn in the early/mid eighty's,what a dump , the urinals at the back of the stand was just a brick wall with a gulley at the bottom taking the #### away. Laughable

Comment

luton town worse place ive been
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

croydon
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...