No announcement yet.

That result for me has sent us down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a question: if QPR diehards are willing to give up so easy, those who claim to love the club, would it be acceptable for the players to do so, those whose earnings are guaranteed, and have no love of the club like we do?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Don't think the players have given up by any stretch. Work their socks off. Just not good enough.

Fans haven't given up either, well us who go to games not showing it. We are realists though and if anyone thinks our form is going to miraculously improve overnight I'm sorry to say you're slightly deluded.

Will we go down? I don't know.

Do I think we'll go down? Yes I do.

For me we have got an unbalanced squad, lack of leadership, not enough talent, not enough goals throughout team, no depth in squad, worst away record in history, home form now poor also & hardest run of the season approaching.

Then again, whatever the season....

Comment

Nowehere near ready to throw the towel in yet - I am still confident that we will finish above Burnley, Hull and Leciester....just. I can actually see us getting something away at Leciester on the final day to achieve it too.

Comment

So we haven't won 2 games on the spin all season. Not won an away game, the manager has walked, have not won a home game since December. What is the miraculous turn of events that is going to happen that will save us?

cant see it myself but will support till the end ,u rrssssss

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            So we haven't won 2 games on the spin all season. Not won an away game, the manager has walked, have not won a home game since December. What is the miraculous turn of events that is going to happen that will save us?

If football worked based on history and statistics, there would be no need to play the remianing 14 games of the season. i.e. Palace hadn't won 4 games on the bounce all season until they did. Now I'm not saying that we will replicate anything like that, but the point is that we could be pleasantly surprised. I'm beyond the point of looking at the fixtures and trying to predict the number of points that we may accrue, as such a n exercise is futile when taking into account a QPR side that simply defy logic and common sense. With that said, I think the bottom 4-5 this season in the PL is the worst its been for many a year, and even a total as low as 33-34 points could well be enough this time around. Working on that basis, I fancy us to pull our socks up in the last 10 games or so (when the threat of relegation truly sinks in) and secure the 3-4 wins we'll need to survive. It'll be 2012/13 all over again.
            Last edited by surrey_hoop; 07-02-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post

This

Hate the fact that I am still clinging on to hope coz its killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Southampton despite their lofty position were bang average and there for the taking but as is the norm we bottle it and create nothing

Where is the next win going to come from?? Two away games next no doubt lose as is the norm away and cut adrift

Today's result was the first nail I am afraid
                not for me this time next saturday if we dont pick up 4 points in the next 2 then we are down
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Southampton despite their lofty position were bang average and there for the taking but as is the norm we bottle it and create nothing

Where is the next win going to come from?? Two away games next no doubt lose as is the norm away and cut adrift

Today's result was the first nail I am afraid
                  Burnley was the day we were relegated imo.

Comment

a mouse fell into a bowl of milk............what happened next?
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      a mouse fell into a bowl of milk............what happened next?
                      I called rentokill.

They carry diseases you know?

Comment

Tony Fernandes doesn't care anymore.

AirAsia is also in financial troubles. Relegation = fire sale of players as the wage bill is unsustainable.

Quite Possibly Relegated.

Comment

dont be flippant young man.....there is a moral to this!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Burnley was the day we were relegated imo.
                            With respect Kev, we were NOT relegated that day. Has the season ended? Can we win enough points to stay up? Have we been cut adrift? We're a POINT from safety.

I think some of you actually WANT us to go down so you can gleefully boast, "oh yer, well I knew months ago we were going down". When it's MATHEMATICALLY impossible for us to stay up, THEN you can say we're down, but until then, stop moaning.

Why don't you man up, stop acting like Mary Annes, and start SUPPORTING the team. We did it before, we'll do it again IMO.

Bloody surrender monkeys.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The first nail in the coffin was before the season started.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                With respect Kev, we were NOT relegated that day. Has the season ended? Can we win enough points to stay up? Have we been cut adrift? We're a POINT from safety.

I think some of you actually WANT us to go down so you can gleefully boast, "oh yer, well I knew months ago we were going down". When it's MATHEMATICALLY impossible for us to stay up, THEN you can say we're down, but until then, stop moaning.

Why don't you man up, stop acting like Mary Annes, and start SUPPORTING the team. We did it before, we'll do it again IMO.

Bloody surrender monkeys.
                                The players make it difficult for fans to see any thing else mate as I just posted on the caaulker post Liverpool Swansea and yesterday 5 def points thrown away by individual players
                                We would look reasonably comfortable instead of in brewn street

Comment

Working...
                                X