• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers till i die u muppets!!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
      That's it for me had enough now ! We are a complete laughing stock even if by some miracle we stay up I'm done!
      The sheer embarrassment this club puts it's fans through is second to none I mean were used to losing but all this other nonsense it always seems to be us and especially now since redknapp has taken over ! We are an utter joke of a club thought fernandes was the answer but another false dawn :(
      Ok mate, bye. Thanks for your support over the years. I'm sticking with QPR through thick and thin.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Ok mate, bye. Thanks for your support over the years. I'm sticking with QPR through thick and thin.
        Three down, we are, surreyhoop and furlong.

Comment

I like how we are an embarrassment when we don't make any of the deals. That is the exact opposite of how everyone else in the country sees this. We went through a deadline day being rational and only accepting the best possible deal for the club. If that isn't available, we don't go for it. People here have been crying out for that for years now, but as soon as we pull it off, all of a sudden, we are a laughing stock. Seeya Furlong29, have a good time in your future endeavours as a rival fan. I'm rangers till I die.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Three down, we are, surreyhoop and furlong.
            I've seen furlong pack QPR in, didn't know the other two have. Oh well ...

Whatever happened to, "whatever the season, we'll follow our team"?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Quitters!

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                That's it for me had enough now ! We are a complete laughing stock even if by some miracle we stay up I'm done!
                The sheer embarrassment this club puts it's fans through is second to none I mean were used to losing but all this other nonsense it always seems to be us and especially now since redknapp has taken over ! We are an utter joke of a club thought fernandes was the answer but another false dawn :(
                Fernandes and the board have invested millions not always in the right places, but they have backed every manager with large sums of money, if anything he's been taken in by Warnock, hughes and Harry the board have backed them to the hilt with cash they are the ones who have let the club down bad buys overpaid oldies the board are right to say enough is enough for now you bought these people in you get them playing we must have the most backroom/coaches in the league get them working about time they earnt their money

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I like how we are an embarrassment when we don't make any of the deals. That is the exact opposite of how everyone else in the country sees this. We went through a deadline day being rational and only accepting the best possible deal for the club. If that isn't available, we don't go for it. People here have been crying out for that for years now, but as soon as we pull it off, all of a sudden, we are a laughing stock. Seeya Furlong29, have a good time in your future endeavours as a rival fan. I'm rangers till I die.
                  Trying to send a player back to his loan club after 3 whole weeks at the club to sign another loanee who we don't need contrary to Premier League rules is a pretty big embarrassment IMO.

Not down yet, fingers crossed we can pull this out the bag.

Comment

There are some right melts on here !! get a grip ffs we will go down if we start giving up if the fans turn on the board and players then they will give up too, we have been both unlucky and sometimes rubbish but more unlucky in my opinion in a lot of our games its not to late but if it is to be turned around we need to be all together.
                    In all honestly if you feel the need to start a thread like this then you don't have the steel in your belly that it takes and needs to be a Qpr fan or you have wrote this in pure temper without thinking either way take a deep breath puff your chest out and get down to as many home and away games as possible and shout for the lads until you can shout no more.
                    excuse me whilst I remove myself from my soap box.....
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Trying to send a player back to his loan club after 3 whole weeks at the club to sign another loanee who we don't need contrary to Premier League rules is a pretty big embarrassment IMO.

Not down yet, fingers crossed we can pull this out the bag.
                      Since when was that proven as a fact? It was suggested by the media who were bored of the fact that they didn't get a story from Harry. Everything he did was contrary to what was expected of him and benefited the image of the club.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It's hilarious how those that slated the transfer policy in the summer and previous winter windows are now slating the decision made in this window. All in all, nothing more than spoilt children that don't want to play any more and are going to take their balls home with them too.
                        RTID
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          It's hilarious how those that slated the transfer policy in the summer and previous winter windows are now slating the decision made in this window. All in all, nothing more than spoilt children that don't want to play any more and are going to take their balls home with them too.
                          RTID
                          Agreed.. Its the whole euphoria Sky create on deadline day..

People just seemed like they were sulking because we were involved this time around.

Comment

Dont understand what TF has done wrong to be honest

Backed the manager - got ripped apart
                            Doesn't back the manager - got ripped apart

Maybe its time to start looking a bit closer to home at the problems at our club. Perhaps some people staying away wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Agreed.. Its the whole euphoria Sky create on deadline day..

People just seemed like they were sulking because we were involved this time around.
                              Incredible just how much of a circus Sky have turned deadline day into. It really all began when Ferguson turned up at an airport to gatecrash the Berbatov move a few years ago and it's got worse each time since. Still, it was kind of funny yesterday that SSN was on transfer meltdown all day, yet until about 9pm the biggest deal was Huth on loan to Leicester, then they made a big deal out of a couple of small time moves and tried to create a story on the chimes about Adebeyor which was just an epic fail.
                              Hopefully, FFP will bring the deadline day back towards reality in time to come
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Incredible just how much of a circus Sky have turned deadline day into. It really all began when Ferguson turned up at an airport to gatecrash the Berbatov move a few years ago and it's got worse each time since. Still, it was kind of funny yesterday that SSN was on transfer meltdown all day, yet until about 9pm the biggest deal was Huth on loan to Leicester, then they made a big deal out of a couple of small time moves and tried to create a story on the chimes about Adebeyor which was just an epic fail.
                                Hopefully, FFP will bring the deadline day back towards reality in time to come
                                I honestly felt embarrassed for them yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X