Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
    We're down then
    We was down the moment tony said he's backing him for rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
      We're down then
      My thoughts too!

Comment

Redknapp will be doing his fruit if this is true. Judging by his comments in pressers, he was banking on another busy TDD. Personally, I would bring in Adebayor and Sako.

Comment

We cannot keep buying and buying.. TF is spot on with this.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Yep he's squandered anough and proved he don't know what he's doing. Abysmal tactics. Buying/loaning players then not playing them. Players out of position.

Comment

Need a left back and a center mid at the very least

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                Need a left back and a center mid at the very least
                Interesting how we all see things.

A left back 'possibly' personally would re-call the lad from Huddersfield.

CM - we already have enough cover here.

For me, we need 1 striker and 2 fast wingers!!

Comment

Agree with TF in the main. I do think we are a CB light given three of the five are in the mid thirties but overall should have enough in the squad to stay up.

Quite a blunt critique of Harry and surprising. Suggests has been a big bust up in the background somewhere which would also explain why Les so much more in the limelight over the last few weeks given he is kind of in charge of the football side of things or whatever his exact role is.

Comment

Perhaps, but it is still strange that he has given a blank cheque to managers in the last 6 windows, but will now not sanction any deals this time around. Our squad is lacking in key areas, and we need reinforcements. I'm guessing that it isn't an issue with spending money per se, it's Redknapp spending the money that's the problem. Fernandes is starting to suss Hangdog out.

Comment

Can not see Harry making it until the end of the season, can't see where the next win is coming from. I like TF and think overall he is good for our club but he really does frustrate me. It has been blatantly obvious to me and many others for ages that Harry was not the right man, he has shown no signs of improvement at all in the whole time he has been here. Ultimately TF's blind faith in him and failure to act when clubs like Palace and WBA did will effectively doom us to relegation. I would not expect us to bounce back straight away again so just hope that this time TF brings in the right man and can start building properly from the bottom up.

Comment

I'll reserve judgement. I think TF means permanent signings which is fine. We definitely need to improve the squad with loans though and it makes no sense selling Mutch if we're not doing any business.

Comment

Via Twitter...

'. Given the right motivation, tactics and coaching we can achieve much more. ''
                          This is so right. Shame he don't bring someone who can do this

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            I'll reserve judgement. I think TF means permanent signings which is fine. We definitely need to improve the squad with loans though and it makes no sense selling Mutch if we're not doing any business.
                            looks like we doomed back to the championship,
                            if so tony, do the right thing get rid of harry and all the crap and properly start again, don't let whoever u appoint sign has been players.
                            how crap is rio if he can't get in our team,
                            but on massive wages,
                            make sure your manager signs players that play and not keep the bench warm,

Comment

If no more players are coming in and this squad is good enough to stay up, like I think it is then I think we should change the manager.

IMO I think a different manager could get more from these players.. Its just who......

I'd say we are doomed now because TF has publically back HR until the end of the season. I think we would have a chance if we changed the manager.

Comment

We cannot. But we have to. If no half decent striker and central midfielder, at the very least, comes in we will be relegated.

Comment

Working...
                                X