Harry has ran out of ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry has ran out of ideas

Harry has to get the sack. He's ran out of ideas. He knows it, the players know it and we all know it. Anyone who thinks we may as well stick with him is deluded. We need new leadership. Someone with fresh ideas. Just because the transfer window is almost over it doesn't mean we have no option but to stick with Redknapp. Tony Pulis didn't need any money at Palace. Players usually respond to a new manager and it's now got to stage where we have to make a change. Redknapp only tries to buy his way out of trouble and hopes for the best. Why has he brought in Zarate if he's not going to play him?! He's only increasing our wage bill. Tony Fernandes just can't make the right decision when it comes to QPR. He's trying to do the moral thing by keeping faith in someone but he's only shooting himself in the foot. I'm actually fed up with this team under Redknapp. He wont ever blame himself and much of it is down to him and his poor organisation. He really hasn't got a clue

there is not a man alive that could defend his away record. My worse fear is the players have lost the will to fight our way out of this
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      there is not a man alive that could defend his away record. My worse fear is the players have lost the will to fight our way out of this
      They are probably as sick of the #### as the majority on here mate

Comment

Not sure he had any to start with, to be honest.

Comment

We can't sack him because the payoff will be insane, he's one of the best paid managers in the world and has 20 or so of his mates 'coaching' the team.

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          ✓✓✓

Comment

very true
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Maybe the next away game they need to all link arms form a circle put the ball in the middle and hold out for a nil nil

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Maybe the next away game they need to all link arms form a circle put the ball in the middle and hold out for a nil nil
                f^cked if the other team get kick off

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  now were talking!

Comment

Bang on Brights, beat me to it, I was going to post to run out of ideas you'd have to have some to start with
                    #clueless2years
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      Bang on Brights, beat me to it, I was going to post to run out of ideas you'd have to have some to start with
                      #clueless2years
                      Seen his Christmas pressie from Rio?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X