Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
    Don't think Hughes, and possibly Steve, got the best out of him since being at qpr
    A shame really, would have rather farked off toare,tarrabt and rio first.

i guess hoilett and us never worked out for each other.

i wish him well
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      I remember the Blackburn Hoillet. Top player. Shame ole Bagpuss could never get the best out of him. Have a horrible feeling his new team will.

Maybe Adel will be next.
      We can but hope...
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        I remember the Blackburn Hoillet. Top player. Shame ole Bagpuss could never get the best out of him. Have a horrible feeling his new team will.

Maybe Adel will be next.
        I don't think it was up to HR to teach Hoilett how to cross a ball or not to use the same move when running (strolling) at defenders! Perhaps Harry should have used him on the right more or behind the striker(s) but I think most of the blame for failure has to go to a player who received a huge contract and was never the same after!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I don't think it was up to HR to teach Hoilett how to cross a ball or not to use the same move when running (strolling) at defenders! Perhaps Harry should have used him on the right more or behind the striker(s) but I think most of the blame for failure has to go to a player who received a huge contract and was never the same after!
          Think it was a mixture of player, poor man management and poor general coaching. Probably best he moves on but seems a shame it went so wrong when he was rated one of the most exciting up and coming players when we got him.

Comment

Where does it say he's not in squad he's in the training photos in Burton from s few hours ago odd he's been taken to Stoke if he's not in squad

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              Junior and Senior still laughing...
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Who is Paul ajose Poku

Comment

In all seriousness though, we will always owe him and remember him for the most famous mis kick of rangers history.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Where does it say he's not in squad he's in the training photos in Burton from s few hours ago odd he's been taken to Stoke if he's not in squad
                    http://www.westlondonsport.com/?p=82113

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Who is Paul ajose Poku
                      Standard Leige winger, linked with him a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        In all seriousness though, we will always owe him and remember him for the most famous mis kick of rangers history.
                        Something that is overlooked by many is how the play all started, JH was playing almost as a wingback and made a crucial interception deep in our end to start the attack, the rest is history!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Like to see some f ackers coming in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            Not in the squad tomorrow and wants to join 'Gladbach. Looks like a done deal on loan with view to permanent.
                            Best outcome all round.He's never done it for us consistently, one of the most frustrating players we've had.
                            Good luck to him, I wish him well, thanks for Wembley Jnr

Comment

Not getting my hopes up just thought he probably would've been left out anyway

Comment

Well he's 100% in the squad training photo on the official posted 330

Comment

Working...
                                X