Robert huth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert huth

Exactly what we need , been given permission to speak to leicester , hope Harry's got an ace up his sleeve

Wanted QPR to sign him for years. Fantastic centre half
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Totally agree - we should 100 % be in for him. No nonsense nice experienced prem defender!!

Comment

Agreed. Doubt will happen though as Hughes won't want to do us any turns

Comment

Leo Phillips @leo_phillips
          "@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING NEWS: Stoke give Leicester permission to speak to Robert Huth about possible loan move." Sort it out #QPR! #FFS
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Leo Phillips @leo_phillips
            "@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING NEWS: Stoke give Leicester permission to speak to Robert Huth about possible loan move." Sort it out #QPR! #FFS
            #anotheryoungoneslippingthenet

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                yep, very good mate
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It's Robert Huth ffs, not Vincent Kompany! I'd rather sign a midfielder, winger or striker as our last domestic loan!

Comment

Redknapp plain and simple just wants the bloody media attention by leaving deals to the final day of the transfer window so he can get his mug on the tellybox winding down the window on Sky Sports! But for the life of me...can't Tony see the problem? Is he completely blind? We are in complete free fall, the squad is simply not good enough to compete at this level, we have the perfect opportunity to try and fix things...yet nothing!

He has come out and said Twitcher will remain whatever happens, well if so, give him a chance and let him get some decent boys in. If we don't and continue to spiral out of control, not win away, all the top boys to play at home etc. It can only mean one result. Worse still. and god forebid it happening...but we will then inevitably be hit with the FFP fine...which correct me if I'm wrong is in the £40M bracket? Added to the £179M debt...

Comment

Whats happening with frog lips? Harry never plays him cos he's slow and useless now. Cant we get rid of him some how and use the wages elsewhere? Seeing him sitting on the bench with one of his branded hats on gives me the ump.

Comment

A fit Huth is better than any of QPRs centre halves, but Harry knows his stuff.

Comment

hang on over 30..etc etc had he played for spurs this board would go into melt down..the double standards are hilarious

Comment

We don't seem to be to concerned about our back line do we, but without Rob Green we would be cut adrift even with Austin's goals , surprised but i suppose he has bought in two in Caulker and Ferdinand, maybe he didn't dare ask for another one.

Comment

Yeah, we have :

Ferdinand - been a liability all season;
                              Caulker - been a disappointment;
                              Onuoha - been either played out of position at RB or not picked;
                              Dunne - been solid for the most part, but is old, slow and not the future;
                              Hill - read Ned (insert LB).

Huth would have been an excellent signing for us, but seeing as he is talking to Leicester now...that's us blown out of the water!

For me Caulker and Nedum need to be implaced as our first choice Centre Back pairing and we need to get shot of Anton asafp!

Comment

Working...
                              X