So many negative minded fans on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I feel the most disconnected I've ever felt with the club. I feel we re managed by a person who has no intention of staying at the end of the season unless of course by some miracle we stay up. A manager who has no real love for the club and no interest in building the club up from the bottom up. He's no interest in developing players or tactics. He just wants to buy players and play them somewhere on the pitch. Where these players play isn't important. It's only about running around a lot and just being better than the opposition individually apparently. He seems somehow to have fooled our chairman and a lot of fan base into thinking he's best thing since sliced bread. Our shocking results under him when we were last in the prem seem to be forgotten. We seem to have no direction. All this so-called team spirit seems to be so staged and has little substance. People point to the players trying. This is the top league in England. Trying hard should be the least we should expect. Really worry about where we'll be and what we do as a club next season.

100% great post mate

Comment

Yeah I'll tell you players are unhappy with HR for a start SWP is unhappy with H cos he had the balls to swear at the little ponce .
      Yeah Adel is unhappy with H cos he wants to do his own thing ie not train and still play and H aint having it .
      Yeah Hoilet aint happy with H cos he runs into brickwalls and H wants him out .
      Yeah Phillips is unhappy with H cos H wants him out on loan and he wont go .
      Yeah Traore is unhappy with H cos he cant get a regular game cos he aint good enough .
      And I'll tell you I am happy that H knows dam well he has got 5 dud steamers that are holding the club back those 5 and couple injuries and the manager is down to the bare bones of squad
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 24-01-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Yeah I'll tell you players are unhappy with HR for a start SWP is unhappy with H cos he had the balls to swear at the little ponce .
        Yeah Adel is unhappy with H cos he wants to do his own thing ie not train and still play and H aint having it .
        Yeah Traore is unhappy with H cos he cant get a regular game cos he aint good enough .
        And I'll tell you I am happy that H knows dam well he has got 5 dud steamers that are holding the club back those 5 and couple injuries and the manager is down to the bare bones of squad
        Got a squad of 25 with over half been brought in by Harry himself at the cost of tens of millions. Do you really want him going out and wasting even more money on Harry type players when chances are he will be gone at the end of the season? I always thought he made a name for himself as a motivator, someone who got the most out of players? We look disorganized on the pitch and half the time resort to lumping the ball up to BZ anyway so i dont think it matters what squad he has to choose from.

Comment

We'll he shouldn't av put 20 mil down the drain then and got better value for money. People crying about we ain't got a left back well cresswell was available for 2 mil in the summer. Bargain. But what did we do? Gave troare a new deal. Mental

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Got a squad of 25 with over half been brought in by Harry himself at the cost of tens of millions. Do you really want him going out and wasting even more money on Harry type players when chances are he will be gone at the end of the season? I always thought he made a name for himself as a motivator, someone who got the most out of players? We look disorganized on the pitch and half the time resort to lumping the ball up to BZ anyway so i dont think it matters what squad he has to choose from.
            HR never bought Hoilet , Traore , Adel , SWP yes he bought Phillips that hasn't gone right but we all seem to think that there is a player in there , right that's 5 , 2 injured that's 7 , 2 goal keepers only I can play that's 9 take from 25 16 left , when you look at it that way you can see the damage inheriting SWP , Traore , Hoilet and Adel can do when they wont move on

Comment

We have a right to moan, our players are on crazy money but play like shite. And pay good money to watch there team. The way it's going with no new players coming in there will be plenty more moaning when we go down
              You Rsssssss

Comment

HR never bought Hoilet , Traore , Adel , SWP yes he bought Phillips that hasn't gone right but we all seem to think that there is a player in there , right that's 5 , 2 injured that's 7 , 2 goal keepers only I can play that's 9 take from 25 16 left , when you look at it that way you can see the damage inheriting SWP , Traore , Hoilet and Adel can do when they wont move on
                He bought Mutch for 6mil gave him 5 games now wants to offload him to a rival because they can't coach anyone

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  We'll he shouldn't av put 20 mil down the drain then and got better value for money. People crying about we ain't got a left back well cresswell was available for 2 mil in the summer. Bargain. But what did we do? Gave troare a new deal. Mental
                  Are you telling me Gresswell would have chosen us over WHU , Did HR want to keep Traore I thought it was HR that tried to shift Traore to CP
                  All I know HR has tried to shift SWP Hoilet Adel And Traore ever since he got here but cant do anything about it .
                  I thought HR has done well in shifting as many as what he has

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                    He bought Mutch for 6mil gave him 5 games now wants to offload him to a rival because they can't coach anyone
                    Come on Rick we don't know if there's any truth in that ,

Comment

Are you telling me Gresswell would have chosen us over WHU , Did HR want to keep Traore I thought it was HR that tried to shift Traore to CP
                      All I know HR has tried to shift SWP Hoilet Adel And Traore ever since he got here but cant do anything about it .
                      I thought HR has done well in shifting as many as what he has
                      Shouldn't have come to that we're it was between us and west ham. Could have moved in for him long before west ham became interested. But like usual we was pi.ssing in the wind again.

Comment

Come on Rick we don't know if there's any truth in that ,
                        I think your a good poster. But I'm not having it that this ain't redknapps fault. Sooner he's gone the better. Club needs some direction.

Comment

Not a big moaner myself.. More of a sighing and shaking my head man. But I can see why people are moaning and being negative. We're rubbish. Charlie Austin is the only thing we can be positive about.

Take the United result last week.. We should be doing better than that!?! Shouldn't we? They are poor but because we 'worked hard' that's ok, less negativity. Nah, not good enough, working hard should be a given, commitment to the cause is the very least we expect.

Think us being positve and getting behind the team will not make a difference. A lot of the players and coaching staff couldn't give a toss about the fans.

People like myself pay good money for a ST, and everyone who SUPPORTS the team have a right, whether it's positive or negative, to have there say.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                            We do not deserve to stay up with this quality of support. We are blessed with a disproportionate amount of life's moaners in our fan base.

They will tell you that they do their moaning on here and turn up on a Saturday and support the team. The reality is, that they moan on here, turn up on a Saturday and wait to see evidence to back up their views, sitting their quietly throughout. Yes, we have many good supporters also, but this negative group of fans play a huge part in bringing the atmosphere down in the ground.

Support at the last few home games has been poor, very poor. The destiny of the club is in the arms of the fans. That does not instill me with much confidence.

Cue the moaners to come back at me. Save your energy and try and do what you are supposed to be doing. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM and create an atmosphere where they want to walk onto the Loftus Road pitch, not now in which they will want to hide.
                            What a load of tripe... I've been going to LR since my 16th birthday in Dec 1981 against Barnsley and the atmosphere has always been indifferent with games where you can hear a pin drop throughout most of the match and others where you can't hear yourself think....

If this squad and managerial team had anything about them they would be using any negativity to get fired up to shove said moans down fans' collective throats....

Maybe the team needs to give us fans something to applaud and or stop moaning about, starting with at least a point away from LR......

Comment

Some very good posts in this thread.

And then there are the ludicrous ones defending Redknapp and the even more ludicrous OP attaching any blame whatsoever to the fans.

After so long away from the top division, we finally made it back. Hughes and Redknapp failed us and sent us down. And in doing so put us millions in debt. As much as I like the bloke, TF and his colleagues have to take their share of the blame for that.

I have had about as much as I can take of Redknapp, his dire football, hopeless man management, negative tactics, inability to get more from such an expensively assembled team and his constant stream of lies and excuses.

If anybody wants to use the fact that the likes on Man Utd and a few others have squads for whom they paid far more money and earn far more than our players, then they should at least be prepared to accept the blindingly obvious fact that there are plenty of clubs with less expensively assembled squads, that appear to be doing rather better.

Absolutely no excuse for not surviving in this league, given the amount of money invested. Some might want to make excuses, but some of us don't want to hear them any more. We would like to see improvement in performances and results and a bit less hot air and posturing.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                                Not a big moaner myself.. More of a sighing and shaking my head man. But I can see why people are moaning and being negative. We're rubbish. Charlie Austin is the only thing we can be positive about.

Take the United result last week.. We should be doing better than that!?! Shouldn't we? They are poor but because we 'worked hard' that's ok, less negativity. Nah, not good enough, working hard should be a given, commitment to the cause is the very least we expect.

Think us being positve and getting behind the team will not make a difference. A lot of the players and coaching staff couldn't give a toss about the fans.

People like myself pay good money for a ST, and everyone who SUPPORTS the team have a right, whether it's positive or negative, to have there say.
                                Well said Big Fella.....

Comment

Working...
                                X