More speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Not sure if anyone could keep us up mate... The league is so strong this season no matter how well we play.
    Would just like to see some direction, passion and gameplan in our play and set up
    Whats with the dramatics.... we're only 3 points off 12th place ffs. Hardly cut adrift and 10 points from safety.

Let's not think for a second we're as bad as Harry makes us look... he is a bang average manager and always has been. If plan A fails, that's it, never a plan B. He alienates players by constantly making excuses and blaming them or anything else but himself even though his selections, tactics, subs and comments often leave people asking WTF. Then there's the players he freezes out completely and when suits uses them as a media distraction or excuse ala Taarabt "3 stone overweight" and SWP today i gather.... He's basically a con merchant.

Imo, we have a very respectable squad of players and any half decent manager should quite comfortably keep us up. WE have a quality keeper, solid defense, 3rd highest scorer in the division and brought in 3 good performers in the WC from Holland and Chile. Christ look what Pulis did with a championship squad at Palace... belief, organisation and accountability is what we need.

AS far as im concerned Redknapp needs to do one before he causes any more damage and take his old cronies with him.

Comment

Not sure if anyone could keep us up mate... The league is so strong this season no matter how well we play.
      Would just like to see some direction, passion and gameplan in our play and set up
      Exactly the opposite for me mate. I think it has been poor so far. A two horse race and even those are beatable as we saw with Man City at home.

Comment

I only say that because of the strength of the league as it stands.. Teams pick up wins when you expect them to get nothing
        That's because they don't have a manger who writes games off just because they are playing the big teams
        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Exactly the opposite for me mate. I think it has been poor so far. A two horse race and even those are beatable as we saw with Man City at home.
          Yeah, when we didnt beat them....

Comment

It's differcult.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Yeah, when we didnt beat them....
              well nearly, you know what I mean

Comment

Not sure that Les is the answer, tbh. His management experience is zero. And, if he can fly a helicopter, which takes intelligence, he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box

Comment

With you on that.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Not sure that Les is the answer, tbh. His management experience is zero. And, if he can fly a helicopter, which takes intelligence, he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box
                    You have to learn somewhere and his role is about the future and putting in an infrastructure which should will take years
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Sherwood was appointed by Levy at Spurs as a fall guy, a role he filled perfectly . As expected he got the bullet at the end of that season. Management-wise, that is his experience. Do we really want him in charge at this critical time for the club? If we sack Harry and appoint him we are definitely relegated. Of all the options we have available, I still think keeping Harry is the best! Cross fingers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        Lets hope its more a Liverpool/Man city type performance from the players than one like West Ham away
                        Yes w12 definitely agree with you....although there will be some that argue a west ham performance for the sake of the club.

Comment

When I mean strong I suppose I mean close league!! haha

Comment

Why not give Hoddle the reins -- he has the experience, drive and attitude to change the way we play (and IMO, how well we play).

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                              Why not give Hoddle the reins -- he has the experience, drive and attitude to change the way we play (and IMO, how well we play).
                              Been saying all along it should be a no brainer for Hoddle as he's in situ, he knows the players and they know him so wont need time to settle, he'll know the issues, is tactically excellent and a much much better manager than the clown we have "managing" our team. And there'd be no need for any compensation.

Comment

Hoddle, with Sherwood as assistant.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X