Great stuff from Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great stuff from Harry

Thought he spoke very well and emphasized the problems we have and how they can be sorted.
    Give him some backing from the board just a couple of faces to freshen it up, get Sandro and Yun back ....we have a chance

The board have backed him.

Wasted most of what he has been given.

If it was my dough I'd give him f all.

Comment

Now that Defoe is gone they might, lol.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Yes, he certainly speaks well. If only it wasn't for those minor irritants of zero away points and being in the relegation zone. But maybe things will look up tomorrow.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Talking is all he's good at. He's made a very lucrative career out if it.

Any danger of managing & coaching a very expensive football team to a few wins?

Comment

He's had anough. He don't deserve another penny. Done 20 mil on sicknote Sandro who plays about 15 games a season. And Mutch who he don't play. Diabolical waste .

Comment

Very Harsh boys....what would you do with swp?.....He could be accused of wasting money on who...Rio? I'll agree...maybe Mutch too....not as
              bad as hughes and kia

Comment

The cant is full of it.

He has had his chance for the past 3 years and we have been farking awful up until now.

speaks a good game but serves up utter dross for the past 156 weeks.

he needs to go.

#justfarkoffharry
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Thought he spoke very well and emphasized the problems we have and how they can be sorted.
                  Give him some backing from the board just a couple of faces to freshen it up, get Sandro and Yun back ....we have a chance
                  Fvck me................

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    The cant is full of it.

He has had his chance for the past 3 years and we have been farking awful up until now.

speaks a good game but serves up utter dross for the past 156 weeks.

he needs to go.

#justfarkoffharry
                    Was Warnock better?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Yes, he certainly speaks well. If only it wasn't for those minor irritants of zero away points and being in the relegation zone. But maybe things will look up tomorrow.
                      You were still complaining when we were out of the relegation zone haha
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        He's had anough. He don't deserve another penny. Done 20 mil on sicknote Sandro who plays about 15 games a season. And Mutch who he don't play. Diabolical waste .
                        Good idea, make up more figures to back up your point. Keep going, next you will say he brought that weak link richard dunne for 27 million and a couple of babybels.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Very Harsh boys....what would you do with swp?.....He could be accused of wasting money on who...Rio? I'll agree...maybe Mutch too....not as
                          bad as hughes and kia
                          Yep I agree with you to a point But those games Rio played he was no worse or no better than the centre backs that played on those days , as for Mutch I have no doubt he will make his knockers look as silly as Henry has made his knockers look

Comment

We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Good idea, make up more figures to back up your point. Keep going, next you will say he brought that weak link richard dunne for 27 million and a couple of babybels.
                              Stop defending the melt.. he doesn't deserve anymore defending!!

Comment

Working...
                              X