Was Hoping we'd get a signing or two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Hoping we'd get a signing or two

Before the Man Utd game..........not gonna happen is it.........I fall for this bull #### every window, being linked to everyman and his dog, and we do nothing
    until the bargain bucket day

Dont worry Dave, United wont be winning, our lot dig deep against the big boys at home, they have energy with you fellas screaming so close down their lug ole's, we will do them Dave.

Comment

Apparently it's not easy Dave. Certain other clubs seem to work out who their targets are, plan early, make provisional enquiries and tie them up within the first week or two. We on the other hand, are one of those who don't seem to bother until it's too late.

Same could be said for the manager situation.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Apparently it's not easy Dave. Certain other clubs seem to work out who their targets are, plan early, make provisional enquiries and tie them up within the first week or two. We on the other hand, are one of those who don't seem to bother until it's too late.

Same could be said for the manager situation.
        Planning in advance don't give Harry the opportunity to wind his window down at 9pm leaving training ground

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Before the Man Utd game..........not gonna happen is it.........I fall for this bull #### every window, being linked to everyman and his dog, and we do nothing
          until the bargain bucket day
          Always seem the later the buy in the period the higher the price as the selling club know the desparation

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Always seem the later the buy in the period the higher the price as the selling club know the desparation
            Don't get it Paul get them in early get them settled and more importantly get them contributing why waste what four games where they could have played a part

Comment

Do we actually want any Harry signings if Harrys leaving????

We've got a very decent squad, just need to be managed correctly IMO.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

need an out and out winger. TBF, not many clubs have made more than one signing so far and we are at that level for now.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Don't get it Paul get them in early get them settled and more importantly get them contributing why waste what four games where they could have played a part
                  Nail on the head mate

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Do we actually want any Harry signings if Harrys leaving????
                    No, we don't. Here is hoping the board thinks the same way, hence no more signings as of yet.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      No, we don't. Here is hoping the board thinks the same way, hence no more signings as of yet.
                      Think that's why we've seen nothing.

Any signing I feel will be with the view that the next man can work with them also.

They must look at balance sheets of fees & wages of players that can't get a game, Ferdinand, Mutch, Hoilett, Phillips, Sandro and shudder. That's a pretty penny & the man can't be trusted with funds.

Comment

We don't need anymore signings. We have a decent squad.. We just don't have a manager who is getting the best out of them.

Comment

players out players in 1st
                          JUST THINK OF THE HANDICAP OF THE WEDGE
                          SWP Hoilet Traore Adel Phillips are on that's whats held up every window HR has had to deal with here
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-01-2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X