No announcement yet.

Redknapp believed to be facing sack if he loses next match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this will galvanise Redknapp like it did before the Liverpool game
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      It's more a case of he shouldnt even be a realistic consideration for most jobs because he's done nothing in the game as a manager to warrant it. There are countless people out there who've earned their stripes over years learning the trade who dont even get a sniff, yet Sherwood, who was given a caretaker role for 20 games just because he was in situ and the Manager got sacked is suddently head of the queue for all jobs thereafter.... It's ridiculous!

Also the fact as detailed above that his time in charge was littered with some embarrassing performances and even more embarrassing interviews says to me he certainly isnt cut out to manage a premier League club yet. He also managed to lose most of the dressing room if to be believed, and this was someone who already knew them and didnt have to come in fresh and win them over. That speaks volumes.
      If that is your view then who else are you going to get then... People are spilling all this sh1t about Sherwood being useless and not giving another realistic name?

Hoddle is the only realistic appointment away from Sherwood.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        If that is your view then who else are you going to get then... People are spilling all this sh1t about Sherwood being useless and not giving another realistic name?

Hoddle is the only realistic appointment away from Sherwood.
        I said in my first post on here that it's a no brainer for Hoddle. Already at the club, knows the playing staff and where the problems are, the players know him and his coaching style, he's a brilliant tactician unlike HR and he wouldn't need compensation. I would be really optimistic if we appointed Hoddle as Manager and got rid of not only HR but his OAP entourage also who clearly offer little other than a dent in big wages.

Comment

Hoddle or bust it is then. Cant see it personally because he likes his pundit work but who knows.

Comment

Maybe some foreign manager? But who?

Comment

We pulled De Canio out of our arses and he got us playing some lovely stuff with an awful side. Why can't the bosses scout a bloke like this?

Bilic would be a superb appointment.

Comment

I'm surprised no one mentioned young Karl Robinson. He seems like someone who knows how to get his team playing and we've certainly had a few experiences against his MK Dons side.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I'm surprised no one mentioned young Karl Robinson. He seems like someone who knows how to get his team playing and we've certainly had a few experiences against his MK Dons side.
                  He is a funny one. Talks a good game, get's his team to play......BUT with a good budget for a league 1 side, with the best set up, he has not even got them into the play offs.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    As I mentioned above Shania.

Klinsmann doing well with the US national team, but why leave that and come to QPR.
                    Bielsa - very under rated but for me one of the best in the world (look him up) gaffa at Marseille so again why QPR.
                    Laudrop - Might have a chance with him. Living in the middle east so that or west london? Depends how much he misses proper football.
                    Deshamps - Got France back up to one of the world elite, so why QPR?
                    Bilic - Good manager but at Besiktas. Guess he would like to come back to England to manage, but I can't imagine going from Besiktas to QPR.
                    McClaren - Knows the squad & club, but has a good thing at Derby and probably swapping places with us next season.
                    Thanks!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Would love us to go for someone like him but the club is a shambles from top to bottom so unlikely he would be given the time also the board wouldn't even know who he is and wouldn't go for him the same with Howe at Bournemouth

If we sack Redknapp then we will go for Sherwood not my choice but that's what we will do

What we should be doing is having a proper interview process with a manager in mind looking at short,medium and long term strategy , Swansea for example would of already drawn a up replacement for Monk even though he isn't under pressure or looking to leave
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        Would love us to go for someone like him but the club is a shambles from top to bottom so unlikely he would be given the time also the board wouldn't even know who he is and wouldn't go for him the same with Howe at Bournemouth

If we sack Redknapp then we will go for Sherwood not my choice but that's what we will do

What we should be doing is having a proper interview process with a manager in mind looking at short,medium and long term strategy , Swansea for example would of already drawn a up replacement for Monk even though he isn't under pressure or looking to leave
                        Out of interest how do you know we don't do any of these things?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          We pulled De Canio out of our arses and he got us playing some lovely stuff with an awful side. Why can't the bosses scout a bloke like this?

Bilic would be a superb appointment.
                          Because they're not football people.

Main reason we're in the shite we're in.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            You only have to look at our last 2 managers and the process to see that clearly don't do any of it

Its whoever is out of work and with the highest profile
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Well, we replaced Warnock with a more high profile name. Then replaced him with an idiot with an even more high profile name.

I don't care what the new bloke is called, provided he has a basic grasp of how to manage a squad of potentially talented players, so that they play somewhat closer to our realistic expectations. Just a proper manager who can coach and isn't so negative in all that he does.

Comment

Rene Meulensteen did quite ok at Fulham even though he still got the sack
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X