Can we sack Harry now please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we sack Harry now please

Harry Redknapp should be sacked. He really hasn't got a clue. The game has changed and he's stuck in the past. I've had enough of him. He's as negative as they come and I think the players don't know what he wants them to do. They look clueless

Has to go now clueless.

Comment

Yeah just in time because we allowed all the teams around us to take 1st dibs.

Brighton and I would of sacked him before the season started. Championship season said enough I don't get why it takes some fans another half the season to sit up and take note
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Yeah just in time because we allowed all the teams around us to take 1st dibs.

Brighton and I would of sacked him before the season started. Championship season said enough I don't get why it takes some fans another half the season to sit up and take note
        Don't think I would have had him here in the first place mate. Bumbling buffoon. HR that is, not you.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
            Now might be a good time to walk the dog mate.

This is a very concerning time for most of us.

Comment

We are 3 points of 12th

Have man city conceded the title to chelsea?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                We are 3 points of 12th

Not looking at the top of the table....just the bottom.

Comment

Can't believe you posted this on every thread. Do question if you actually support qpr

Comment

[QUOTE=3London;1367057]We are 3 points of 12th

We also have broken a PL record for away defeats, been scored on multiple times a man up, and just lost the easiest away game this season. 12th place might as well be 3rd because we wont be seeing either of those this season.

Worst part is that the remainder of our home games are against top clubs.
                    We are SOL unless something changes.

Comment

Can we ban him following any game, mods?

Comment

Harry has to walk or be sacked. Enough has to be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          We are 3 points of 12th

Do you not watch us play? Have you seen our remaining home fixtures and away fixtures? We haven't picked up a single point away and we will face all the big teams at home. Clueless Harry is taking us straight back down

Comment

May be the only one but I would stick with Harry. Incredibly tight all the way to halfway and I don't see any other candidates out there who have a magic wand. To have any chance we need to stick together and change at this stage only end one way!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Now might be a good time to walk the dog mate.

This is a very concerning time for most of us.
                              already done that mate......made sure I was back for 4.50!

anyhow, 3 points off 12th place, hardly concerning when the season doesn't end until may.

got a close relative on deaths door, now that's concerning!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X