Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No budget for transfers

....and perhaps no more loans.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...after-4952505?

Did you expect anything else? We will be rock bottom in a few weeks mark my words
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Gives the players we have the stability they need......now get out there and perform boys....Nothing QPR and fans like better than a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Did you expect anything else? We will be rock bottom in a few weeks mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Gives the players we have the stability they need......now get out there and perform boys....Nothing QPR and fans like better than a fight.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Defoe on deadline day when no one else comes in for him

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              even if harry was give 20 mil we will still go down with him in charge. the man is hopeless.

just watch him play one up front again today. such a negative cant
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                even if harry was give 20 mil we will still go down with him in charge. the man is hopeless.

100 million would not get us out off trouble. You never know harry mite have a New Years resolution and go on the attack
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Heard today that no one is coming in.

Comment

This doesn't surprise me at all given that he spent £16m on Sandro and Mutch in August and both been a massive let down so far. It is clear that the Board don't trust him, they didn't want Rio but redknapp said he would to well so they let him sign him too.

Comment

Regret I have to agree.Having lost 9 out of 9 away from home playing defensively,you'd think he would try something different and throw caution to the wind,we might as well lose having a go offensively as the situation is getting desperate and we're running out of games with the hard ones to come.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        This doesn't surprise me at all given that he spent £16m on Sandro and Mutch in August and both been a massive let down so far. It is clear that the Board don't trust him, they didn't want Rio but redknapp said he would to well so they let him sign him too.
                        Couldn't agree more Stan. Bang on the money.

Comment

What do you not get about it? Tactics don't lose you matches unless they are poorly executed by the players. So many teams around the world play with 1 up front and have incredible goalscoring records. Look at Barcelona, Lyon, Chelsea, Bayern Munich. All of these teams play 1 up top at home even and still get plenty of goals. Why? Because the players are capable of executing the tactics correctly. Redknapp clearly has a decent tactical knowledge, otherwise he wouldn't have won as many trophies as he did. But in addition to that, he had players who were looking to play his way and who were capable of doing so. He likes midfielders that keep the ball but we have an out of form Barton who isn't doing that, he also likes pacy wingers who take on their men, yet we only have one of those in Vargas. How are we gonna seem anything but negative when the players aren't keeping the ball long enough for it to be delivered to the striker.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            How have they both been a massive let down. Everyone here, literally everyone acknowledges how valuable Sandro is to this team when fit. Just because he got an injury prior to the christmas period, he has become a let down. If it was the same length at any other point in season, he wouldn't have missed as many matches. He was key to our excellent run at home and our period of closest to victory away from home. Mutch has got a massive injury but definitely has the pedigree to be very very good at this level. He also brought in Isla, Vargas, McCarthy and Caulker in summer but lets ignore that and focus on the 'disappointments' who aren't even that disappointing.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Charlie can't play up front by himself. He can't hold the ball up. He can't give it and go. He can't run on to through balls. Not that he gets such balls. He can get on to crosses. Not that he gets many.

Comment

Working...
                              X