Taarabt in the squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt in the squad

According to David McIntyre on Twitter for Burnley this weekend, Thoughts?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Don't believe it.

Comment

About bloody time.

Game changer / winner

Comment

I do actually!
        a chance to put him in the shop window? an opportunity to declare his fitness to possible purchasers' (even if he isn't!)? We have run out of other options because of injuries? Whatever the reason it's not before time!!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          About bloody time.

Game changer / winner
          Spot on. We all know that he's a petulant ####, but he is also the most naturally talented player in our squad by a mile. If this is true, it's good to see either him or Harry have swallowed their pride and made the right decision for the club. I just hope he wants to play.

Comment

Pleases me for one reason only, that it might shut up people saying harrys got a problem with him and its all the managers fault cos he holds grudges. He ill never ever do anythng for rangers again no matter what happens imho. (will stand by that statement loud and proud as well)
            Blokes gone.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Spot on. We all know that he's a petulant ####, but he is also the most naturally talented player in our squad by a mile. If this is true, it's good to see either him or Harry have swallowed their pride and made the right decision for the club. I just hope he wants to play.
              I'd like to think that mate but I do honestly think it's because it's January & he wants him gone.

Couldn't see him playing him at home. Could be the spark we need away from home.

Vargas, Taarabt, Zarate surely can unlock something!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                About bloody time.

Game changer / winner
                This. We are paying his wages so may as well chuck him in the squad. Better to bring him on that bl00dy Hoilett.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Even if he does play, it will take him a few games to get fit and up to match speed.

Why wait so long, we could've been 5 to 10 points better off so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Pleases me for one reason only, that it might shut up people saying harrys got a problem with him and its all the managers fault cos he holds grudges. He ill never ever do anythng for rangers again no matter what happens imho. (will stand by that statement loud and proud as well)
                    Blokes gone.
                    Why do you have to turn everything back to defending Redknapp? We all know Harry holds grudges with players.....that's why some good players never get a chance with him, and some absolute sh*tters are in and around the first team on a weekly basis. Nice of you to completely write off Taarabt before he's even kicked a ball as well. Shame you don't give him the same leeway that you give Arry.

Comment

shop window. He needs to come off the pay roll. He'll play for us or be sub all through Jan I believe. Then if by deadline day he's not gone then he'll be sent to the back of the line and a new signing will take his squad number.

or at least it's what i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        This. We are paying his wages so may as well chuck him in the squad. Better to bring him on that bl00dy Hoilett.
                        We could play the reserve team and have as much chance of winning away going by this seasons results. Might as well give him a spin.

Comment

Why do you have to turn everything back to defending Redknapp? We all know Harry holds grudges with players.....that's why some good players never get a chance with him, and some absolute sh*tters are in and around the first team on a weekly basis. Nice of you to completely write off Taarabt before he's even kicked a ball as well. Shame you don't give him the same leeway that you give Arry.
                          Im allowed my opinion when i have to have everyone elses. The bloke is a fat, shot bell end now imo. If he does anything for qpr (any club for that matter) then my opinion is wrong. Till then i will say what i want and stand up for someone who actually wants to be at rangers okay mate.
                          And what players does hr hold grudges with? I cant think off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Im allowed my opinion when i have to have everyone elses. The bloke is a fat, shot bell end now imo. If he does anything for qpr (any club for that matter) then my opinion is wrong. Till then i will say what i want and stand up for someone who actually wants to be at rangers okay mate.
                            And what players does hr hold grudges with? I cant think off the top of my head.
                            Whose saying that you aren't entitled to an opinion? I simply don't understand the logic behind jumping to Redknapp's defence at every opportunity, whilst slagging of our best player before he's even played a game. If Taarabt plays well it makes Harry look good, so surely it's in everyone's interests for Adel to come in and do a job for us?

How long did YSY have to wait last season before Harry gave him a chance, and played that dry lunch BAE instead?

Comment

Whose saying that you aren't entitled to an opinion? I simply don't understand the logic behind jumping to Redknapp's defence at every opportunity, whilst slagging of our best player before he's even played a game. If Taarabt plays well it makes Harry look good, so surely it's in everyone's interests for Adel to come in and do a job for us?

How long did YSY have to wait last season before Harry gave him a chance, and played that dry lunch BAE instead?
                              Yun was injured for a big part of last season im pretty certain.
                              Also, i would love adel to come on and score or give a great pass and we get a win or a draw. But i honestly dont think he has got it in him for qpr anymore. Would love to be wrong, would so love it, as im sure all the people who say 'we are deffo going down' would love to be wrong come season end.
                              But im just saying what i honestly think. This season not playing and being unfit and rucking is the season too far for the Moroccan magician imho.

Comment

Working...
                              X