Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defoe training with Spurs ahead of a move to Palace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to go all out for Defoe the lads a goal scorer and easily got 18 months to 24 months left in him even if he's used sparingly. He scores goals and you pay a premium for that. To see him go to palace or hull when I personally think he would jump at the chance to play for Harry again will be hard to take and a mistake by our club imo.

Comment

Would offer Toronto cash and Adel in exchange.
      Taarabt could be a star over there.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Would offer Toronto cash and Adel in exchange.
        Taarabt could be a star over there.
        Adel thinks he should be playing for Real, Barcelona and Man Utd no chance of him going Toronto

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Defoe and Gomis for 9.25 million (both on 75k a week wages), and pardew in charge. Palace will deffo stay up.
          And bankrupt themselves.....

Comment

Looks like Palace have gone for a cheaper option.
            Sanogo of Arsenal to sign on loan next week.

Don't see how we have suddenly ended our interest in Defoe.
            We were all for him when the Last window was closing.
            The £10million was there for us to spend on Borini, yet we could snap up Defoe for £4-5million.

Harry even said the other month, that it looks unlikely that we could get Defoe as if there was higher interest in him.
            Yet, Defoe is being linked with clubs like Palace and Leicester, so what's changed?
            If we were close to signing him last time, we knew what his current wage was at Toronto.

Defoe would score us goals, and would also take the pressure off Austin a bit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Looks like Palace have gone for a cheaper option.
              Sanogo of Arsenal to sign on loan next week.

Don't see how we have suddenly ended our interest in Defoe.
              We were all for him when the Last window was closing.
              The £10million was there for us to spend on Borini, yet we could snap up Defoe for £4-5million.

Harry even said the other month, that it looks unlikely that we could get Defoe as if there was higher interest in him.
              Yet, Defoe is being linked with clubs like Palace and Leicester, so what's changed?
              If we were close to signing him last time, we knew what his current wage was at Toronto.

Defoe would score us goals, and would also take the pressure off Austin a bit as well.
              The owners seem like they have a strict policy now on signing players over 30 on high wages and transfer fees, and I think it's great tbh. The owners have done their ###### in every window since being here and we haven't really progressed. Harry will almost certainly be gone in the summer and I think they have one eye on that. Would be stupid to give Harry money to spend now and then a new manager comes in and wants his own players 6 months later. We have enough to stay up with a few quality loans in, no doubt about that. Got to say though I would be tempted to test the waters with Danny Ings, a player worth investing 8-10 million in.

Comment

I think maybe we'll get him on the last day (Defoe I mean) when he hasn't found anywhere else. He obviously doesn't want to go back to Toronto.

Comment

After Rio I think 30+ yr olds on high wages have been blacklisted by the board.

Comment

Working...
                  X