Made my mind up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made my mind up now

Looking at WBA winning 6 nil now playing there 1st team, I was unsure if we should play our best team
    but I am now I think as a club we need a lift and a good win tomorrow.

I see Harriman has scored for Luton.

I agree with you ......we need to get some confidence in the side....saying that if they then lose ............

Comment

WBA 7 now come on lets be positive and play to win fukk it.

Comment

likes of Dunne need a rest and I wouldn't risk Fer or Austin. Not sure our first team would hammer them anyway.

Comment

Leicester won at home to Newcastle. Now that is starting to worries me!

Comment

remember this, we were all saying Burnley would be tired, but we were the team that looked like we had played extra time and pens in midweek.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/l...ch/8240/report

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
              Looking at WBA winning 6 nil now playing there 1st team, I was unsure if we should play our best team
              but I am now I think as a club we need a lift and a good win tomorrow.

I see Harriman has scored for Luton.
              Pulis played the 1st 11 to have a look at what he' got ! And a cake in the cup no better way

Comment

Guys lets not forget the side that they faced and put 7 past!!!! Me hopes they have used up all their goals in the cup and they go back to struggling in the league

Comment

Knowing us, we'll be put our a full team and get hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Knowing us, we'll be put our a full team and get hammered.
                    with loads of injured to key players added in

Comment

Im actually looking forward to tomorrow which has surprised me seeing the results come in but I would not risk Austin tomorrow hes to important to us and the last three or four cup games we have lost players to long term injuries

Give Austin a rest and hopefully he comes back all guns blazing like he did after sitting out Everton

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I agree with you ......we need to get some confidence in the side....saying that if they then lose ............
                        If we put out a first team and lose what would this do for morale? I believe a rest will help a couple of the players.

Comment

Nobody has mentioned a draw which would be the worst result.

Comment

Only players I would definately rest are Green Dunne Hill Zamora and Austin other than that I would field a strong team. A good cup run could lift morale amongst the players and fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Nobody has mentioned a draw which would be the worst result.
                              I reckon hr would make us do a swansea and let hoilett on to let them score than do a replay.

Comment

Working...
                              X