• Show
Clear All

• That will do

http://oddschanger.com/qpr-set-spend/

I'd opt for Gestede from the reports of him

Comment

Not a chance IMO.

Comment

This is the one I want!!!!!!!!!! Charlie and Rhodes where the two I wanted when in the Championship.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Gone from not spending a penny to spending millions upon millions on one player

Only at the R's

Comment

That site looks well dodgy. Still got us and hull at 2/1 for Defoe, and Leicester at 4/1. And us for Rhodes after that big article is still only 4/1. Nonsense imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              That site looks well dodgy. Still got us and hull at 2/1 for Defoe, and Leicester at 4/1. And us for Rhodes after that big article is still only 4/1. Nonsense imho.
              shame if it is bull, think him and Charlie would score the goals to keep us up.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                Agreed, was well happy when i first clicked it

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                  This could happen as we were going to waste £12m on Borini in the Summer after Remy left us in the lurch, and ended up getting no-one so we still have some money in the kitty.

All of this bluster that Harry has been giving on not spending anything is a cover-up I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Gone from not spending a penny to spending millions upon millions on one player

Only at the R's
                    Exactly. There is no money to spend on Defoe yet there is almost twice as much to bid for Rhodes.
                    The transfer window is well and truly open.

Comment

I wouldn't believe this

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I wouldn't believe this
                        If the truth be known I don't believe it Dave im clutching at straws here.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Exactly. There is no money to spend on Defoe yet there is almost twice as much to bid for Rhodes.
                          The transfer window is well and truly open.
                          This story might not be true, but Defoe would cost more than this guy ££££s per week, £6m fee, no sell on, I think Blackburn would take £8m plus add ons over the next few yrs and he would be on half the weekly wage of Defoe, also Defoe is probally looking for a 2.5 contract.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Aren't him and Charlie similar sort of players?
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              Aren't him and Charlie similar sort of players?
                              I agree, one replaces the other from the bench, as much as I like Charlie, Rhodes is more clincal.
                              Last edited by californiahoop; 03-01-2015, 03:46 PM.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X