Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Hoilett take it into the corner flag in injury time?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they equalized because of poor defending by Henry.

Comment

Dislike hoilett even more than i do swp, and believe me thats no easy feat. I dont care if the club loses every penny and give him away to get him out of this club.

Comment

Whatever Hoilett's faults, bit harsh to focus all our disappointment on him. Not slating Charlie as he has been beyond awesome but goal at his mercy in the last seconds - he volleys that in and it wd feel like New Year's eve all over again on here now...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          I think they equalized because of poor defending by Henry.
          I thought Barton got robbed of the ball myself but will need to see it again

Comment

You're also right West - Barton should have won that challenge before.

Comment

It's very important we get something from the Burnley game

Comment

Oh and even i can do harry rants, geezer astounds me at times, how long has been in football and he still cant see hoilett and traroe are proper toilet and will never be good enough, also he cant teach his team to play a game out or even bring on subs to slow the momentum down. Sometimes i do wonder about him.

Comment

Can't players be sacked? If there no good at there job. Contact or no contract you get rid
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Whatever Hoilett's faults, bit harsh to focus all our disappointment on him. Not slating Charlie as he has been beyond awesome but goal at his mercy in the last seconds - he volleys that in and it wd feel like New Year's eve all over again on here now...
                    But its not just a 1 of with Hoilett, he's constintally focking up and today it cost us. The amount of times he focks up putting a decent ball into the box while Austin/Zamora/Vargas is waiting but instead skies it or just kicks it a defender is shocking for a well paid winger. How many points have we dropped because he's not managed to do the basics?..... Now im not saying everything is his fault but he very well contributes to a lot of miss chances, and today was a big mistake and cost us the 3 points!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Cant remember when it was but harry coated hoilett off a while back, was it after the league cup game, and i honestly thought thank god for that, he can see what we all see and he would never ever let him pit on a football shirt with hoops on again. How wrong though. Funny how he freezes out some players but puts faith in other proper toilet ones that are even worse.

Comment

Threads like these annoy the hell out of me, how can you blame Hoilet for poor defending, he got hammered by most fans last week when he took the ball into the corner and got muscled off the ball he gets hammered for trying to score (yes he has no final ball it annoys me as much as everyone) he literally has become the new player everyone picks on. I personally think that a mixture of tiredness and poor defending which could have been avoided (this is not a sack Redknapp point) by making a sub, little things like poor subs and poor decision cost us alot of the time, players do as they are told so you cant blame a player for trying to score if he was told to.

Comment

I cant speak for anyone else, but i find myself saying these things about hoilett after every single game i see him play in, so im deffo not doing it cos of his stupid but predictable mistake today. There is only two players at the club who harry plays that i dislike and thats him and traroe, nd i really would love to see them both gone, even on frees. Just please get rid.

Comment

About min before he went to the corner and everyone around me moaned he should have gone for goal just after and everyone says should go corner the problem is he is shot and has no confidence to do anything right

All those saying go corner there was still five mins of normal time plus 3mins time added on so 8mins of game to play bit early for taking it to the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I cant speak for anyone else, but i find myself saying these things about hoilett after every single game i see him play in, so im deffo not doing it cos of his stupid but predictable mistake today. There is only two players at the club who harry plays that i dislike and thats him and traroe, nd i really would love to see them both gone, even on frees. Just please get rid.
                              Yep that was the point I was making.... Hoilett COSTENTALLY makes mistakes thats why Im digging him out. Yes if Austin had scored at the end it would all be happy days but he's scored pretty much most of our goals...... Hoiletts done nothing for us apart from bring a lot of frustration to the team.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Yep that was the point I was making.... Hoilett COSTENTALLY makes mistakes thats why Im digging him out. Yes if Austin had scored at the end it would all be happy days but he's scored pretty much most of our goals...... Hoiletts done nothing for us apart from bring a lot of frustration to the team.
                                True mate, and thats why nobody is getting on chaz's back for that terrible miss. Defoe would of buried it, he loves them ones. Please lets hope hes still coming. Cos we so need another person to score.

Comment

Working...
                                X