SWP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Once Harry has frozen you out it seems your time is up. It's a personality clash to the detriment of the club, fans & league status but does it bother Harry? Does it b0llox
    Lets please hope the old goat sticks to these rules with traroe.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      I think there has to be more to it than just being a mercenary. He played quite regularly in Mcclarens short stint here last season and wasn't too bad if I remember correctly, as soon as Mcclaren left he got bombed out and hasn't played since. According to wiki he played regularly under mcclaren for England getting goals and m.o.m performances.

It does seem with Harry that if he wants you out then there is no way back at all
      Not having SWP the victim, sorry.

Can honestly say have not seen him have a stand out performance in all the 4 years he has been here.

Been shockingly poor and unfortunately he is the legacy of our early naïve days in the Prem when we were desperate to sign "names" on big money, and he has stayed purely and simply for the money, whilst reeling out the old "want to stay and fight for my place" when other clubs were sniffing about, when really he couldn't actually care less.

His old man must be pretty embarrassed by the way he has done things, especially since he himself was the complete opposite, making his way from non-league to the Prem and just loved every minute of it, which showed every time he played.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Just a case of filling a space/making up the numbers, could be either 1 of them, both as useless as each other....... roll on January.
        But that's not the case though is it? One has talent and would prove useful, the other wouldn't lol
        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 29-12-2014, 01:55 PM.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Lets please hope the old goat sticks to these rules with traroe.
          Please God. I never want to see Traore turn out for us (I can't say play....) again

Comment

Have you noticed he's in every news feed on the official though? Visits to hospitals/christmas song/kit and club shop promotions etc

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Have you noticed he's in every news feed on the official though? Visits to hospitals/christmas song/kit and club shop promotions etc
              He does seem to be well liked by the players and staff, just ain't good enough to be playing
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Is Adel fit yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Is Adel fit yet?
                  My guess is yes..or as much as SWP anyway..they train everyday. But Redknapp will say he isn't

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post

Can honestly say have not seen him have a stand out performance in all the 4 years he has been here.

Been shockingly poor and unfortunately he is the legacy of our early naïve days in the Prem when we were desperate to sign "names" on big money, and he has stayed purely and simply for the money, whilst reeling out the old "want to stay and fight for my place" when other clubs were sniffing about, when really he couldn't actually care less.

His old man must be pretty embarrassed by the way he has done things, especially since he himself was the complete opposite, making his way from non-league to the Prem and just loved every minute of it, which showed every time he played.
                    I agree with nearly all of that, but in fairness to SWP, he did have a good debut at home to Newcastle, and had a quality strike incorrectly ruled offside against WBA a few weeks later.

Overall though, he has been a huge let down and whenever he has been chosen to play has done very little to impress. Any of us who play or played football can do what he does now, i.e. receive a pass and give it straight back, run into a defender, run the ball out of play or cross it into the stands!

He has virtually no end product has scored 1 goal in the league and had a few assists in 4 years at the club.

I agree with those who think that Taarabt should at least be included on the bench, as he would make some effort given that he still harbours a move to AC Milan.

I also agree, that after his 'performance' at Arsenal, I never want to see Traore play for QPR again and can only hope that a club bids for him in January.

Comment

Never said he was a victim, but I find interesting that the most games he has played for the club was when Steve mcclaren was here and as soon as mcclaren left he was bombed.

There is also absolutely no proof he has stayed purely for the money or that any clubs have come in from him, in fact it was Harry himself this time last year who publicly said he had a 'big part to play' for the rest of the season.

Don't get me wrong, he is no world beater and has been a poor signing for us but I don't subscribe to him being the anti Christ that role try to make out. He's definitely no worse than hoilett/Phillips/traore have been the past 2 years and when he has played it usually is on the left wing for some unknow reason

Comment

Traore should never play lb again. Still think he currently offers more coming off the bench than Hoillett or Philips in a wide midfield position.

Comment

I am sure there was some interest for him last year but obviously we don't know if they were genuine or not as was only paper talk, but any player with a shred of respect for himself would want to actually try and get a move to play football rather than sitting on the bench every week with virtually no chance of ever playing.

The fact that he is happy to do this continually indicates to me what his main objective is.

Comment

I am sure there was some interest for him last year but obviously we don't know if they were genuine or not as was only paper talk, but any player with a shred of respect for himself would want to actually try and get a move to play football rather than sitting on the bench every week with virtually no chance of ever playing.

The fact that he is happy to do this continually indicates to me what his main objective is.
                            He knows his career is pretty much over. The money he's getting here, he won't get anywhere else. He won't focus on football until his contract's up here.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              He knows his career is pretty much over. The money he's getting here, he won't get anywhere else. He won't focus on football until his contract's up here.

His career was over before he signed for us... Man City understood this fact and must've been delighted when they had the opportunity to offload his wage bill. He's been pizzpoor full stop. Topped off by refusing to celebrate that one goal (FFS!). Refused to go out on loan as he's quite happy picking up a mental salary for doing SFA. F*ckin' parasite and a shining example of the type of player we absolutely should never sign ever, ever again. We have to scout (there's the magic word) up and coming players looking to make a name for themselves rather than some mediocre has-been being dumped by a big club, looking for a last pay day from little old QPR.

Comment

He had a loan offer from charlton last season and turned it down.
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X