SWP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP ?

Not sure I understand why Wright-Phillips has not played a single minute since the last time we were in the Prem? I am not a fan but surely he isn't that bad or he wouldn't be in the Squad?

Should at least be putting the little ponce in the shop window.

Comment

Another DILLIGAF.Most disappointing signing of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
        Not sure I understand why Wright-Phillips has not played a single minute since the last time we were in the Prem? I am not a fan but surely he isn't that bad or he wouldn't be in the Squad?
        Because he's a money grabbing little F#####G #### who's sat around for 2 years collecting his £60+k a week doing nothing and knows no one else would ever pay him anywhere near that sort of money has even refused loan spells at other club
        Hate the #### ,

Comment

SWP... Sponging Worthless Ponce

Comment

hes a 'Winston Bogarde' probably worse.

Comment

I'm with you

Can he do worse than junior from different strokes or his half brother - Phillips ?
              SWP getting hammered and he doesn't even play, he did use to be good, how has Vargas done recently ?

He will prob play now Sunday and be really #### but hey ho.
              If others get a chance why not him (clause in contract ?)
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Should pick six subs rather than having him the seventh.

Comment

Not sure how he's making the bench and Adel isn't......
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    The question that often puzzles me...

Comment

I guess we all know Adel does not want to play for us, is this the case with SWP? If I had a contract for 60k per week I would enjoy it too...if no other offers come in why not? The problem I have with the situation is I have not heard he has turned down a move, or refused to play so I don't hold hate for the man like so of the above.
                      just does not make sense?

Comment

I guess we all know Adel does not want to play for us, is this the case with SWP? If I had a contract for 60k per week I would enjoy it too...if no other offers come in why not? The problem I have with the situation is I have not heard he has turned down a move, or refused to play so I don't hold hate for the man like so of the above.
                        just does not make sense?
                        It's probably the case for Adel, but if you're going to include one on the bench why not pick the FAR better option? As for SWP...I don't know, reckon he's had plenty offers elsewhere but is just trying to see out his contract here and get as much money as possibly before finally being a free agent and joining a mediocre champs/league 1 side. Proper mercenary if the case.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Just a case of filling a space/making up the numbers, could be either 1 of them, both as useless as each other....... roll on January.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Once Harry has frozen you out it seems your time is up. It's a personality clash to the detriment of the club, fans & league status but does it bother Harry? Does it b0llox

Comment

I think there has to be more to it than just being a mercenary. He played quite regularly in Mcclarens short stint here last season and wasn't too bad if I remember correctly, as soon as Mcclaren left he got bombed out and hasn't played since. According to wiki he played regularly under mcclaren for England getting goals and m.o.m performances.

It does seem with Harry that if he wants you out then there is no way back at all

Comment

Working...
                              X