Points we have won away from home in the prem under Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points we have won away from home in the prem under Redknapp

We have won 10pts away from 22 games under Redknapp in the prem since he has taken over, that has got to be the worst ever, does anyone know if any team has done worse than us, just goes to prove he is clueless when we play away, I think most of those points came in the first couple of months with us

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    We have won 10pts away from 22 games under Redknapp in the prem since he has taken over, that has got to be the worst ever, does anyone know if any team has done worse than us, just goes to prove he is clueless when we play away, I think most of those points came in the first couple of months with us
    That is a proper terrible record, but pretty similar to Hughes I think, but with less games.

I know the Prem is hard, but the lack of ideas away from home from these two is pretty inexcusable. Without Charlie bailing us out numerous occasions this year we would have been dead and buried already.

This really has to be Redknapp's last season whatever the final outcome is.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
      That is a proper terrible record, but pretty similar to Hughes I think, but with less games.

I know the Prem is hard, but the lack of ideas away from home from these two is pretty inexcusable. Without Charlie bailing us out numerous occasions this year we would have been dead and buried already.

This really has to be Redknapp's last season whatever the final outcome is.
      Whatever the outcome? Give him a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
        Whatever the outcome? Give him a chance...
        He's had plenty and just cannot seem to learn from his mistakes.

So if we want to get better, and if we do survive and don't want to be in the same relegation fight next season then something has to change in the Summer.

Comment

Leicester and Burnley have got babies as managers, are they showing our pensioner how easy it is to come into the premiership and survive with a young brain manager then?

Comment

But look at both their squads compared to ours? They have both spent a fraction of what we have over the last couple of seasons.

If you think we are improving under Harry then fair enough, just can't see it myself.

Comment

That's about a point every 2/3 games..jesus
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He won points at Sunderland, Wigan, Chelsea, West Ham, Southampton & Reading 4 draws and 2 wins. Overall his away record in the Premiership with QPR is dreadful and embarrassing.

Comment

Weren't Fulham equally useless on the road for quite a few seasons BUT always seemed to stay up? It's not ideal losing every away game but the crunch away games against likes of Burnley, Villa, WBA, Palace etc etc are all set to come. I can't see that any of us will accept a limp and insipid performances in them games and 10th January at Burnley is the one I'm keenly watching and that's when I'll start formulating a fixed opinion of 'Arry's away tactics/record.

Comment

Stoke haven't fared better, 14 in 19 last season, 14 the season before and 15 the season before that. That really isn't much better than ours to be honest and they were constantly mid table.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Stoke haven't fared better, 14 in 19 last season, 14 the season before and 15 the season before that. That really isn't much better than ours to be honest and they were constantly mid table.

14 in 19 games is a damn sight better than the 12 in 34 tbat QPR have managed under
                      Hughes and Redknapp.

Comment

DonŽt worry weŽll get another 18 in the next 10 away + 14 from the 9 at home. Ending season on 50 points in 9th place?
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                          DonŽt worry weŽll get another 18 in the next 10 away + 14 from the 9 at home. Ending season on 50 points in 9th place?
                          You are on chemical substances, right?

Comment

I don't see why with some of the rumoured ins, our away results can't get better.....

Comment

A truly pitiful record. I will say though, for me it isn't just about the (lack of) points - it is every bit as much about the dire, dire, dire, dire, away performances.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X