No announcement yet.

eff off rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll have to agree to disagree on the supposed merits of Rio Ferdinand. I think his best days are long gone, obviously you disagree.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      In your opinion....People said exactly the same of Dunne, Hill, Helguson etc....How easy is it to condemn someone from behind a keyboard?....Personally I think he can still do a job.
      Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        We'll have to agree to disagree on the supposed merits of Rio Ferdinand. I think his best days are long gone, obviously you disagree.
        Just because his best days are gone doesn't mean he can't still do a job for us. We don't need a world beater, we need to finish 17th.

Comment

I can't believe people are even testing his ability to play for us. Rio is top notch. He will be back in the team and prove everyone wrong

Comment

But why take the chance, we dont need him

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
              But why take the chance, we dont need him
              What chance do you mean? How do you know that we don't need him? Can you foresee what injuries or suspensions we'll have in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                I can't believe people are even testing his ability to play for us. Rio is top notch. He will be back in the team and prove everyone wrong
                Why didn't Man Utd hang onto him if he's, "top notch" as you put it? Genuine question.

Comment

Are you actually saying that we should have the same calibre player as Man Utd? How comes united got rid of Vidic and eves aswell.. Are they not 'top notch'

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Are you actually saying that we should have the same calibre player as Man Utd? How comes united got rid of Vidic and eves aswell.. Are they not 'top notch'
                    No, I asked a simple question which I thought you'd be able to answer. Obviously not.

Comment

they got rid of him cos the new manager wanted to start again on his defence with younger players.

Comment

So we shouldn't sign any players that are surplus to requirements at Man Utd or for that matter any club. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                          So we shouldn't sign any players that are surplus to requirements at Man Utd or for that matter any club. Right?
                          If that team are much better than us and the player is good enough then course we still should take a risk now and then.

Comment

That's my point exactly. Seems Richard doesn't agree.

Comment

Agree mate, really would like to see rio given another chance now we are more solid and understand each other as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                                That's not what I said. Please take time to read what I've written.

Comment

Working...
                                X