Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    You coward - ahem, only joking mate.
    It basically confirms it's all a load of old twaddle and he's staying for as long as he is wanted. Mind you, maybe if he reads this thread he will quit with the landslide of support for Kirill's campaign
    Well, TF does say now that he would stay Chairman "as long as everyone wants". As clearly not everyone wants him to do so, I am confident that he will soon resign. Unless he is full of sh*te, which I am sure he is not
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      It used to be so depressing over there I would still feel like slashing my wrists even if we won such was the doom and gloom let alone the scaremongering
      I've not browsed for ages but guess it's as depressing and self appreciating as ever
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        I've not browsed for ages but guess it's as depressing and self appreciating as ever
        It`s like a virtual time machine, back 6 years, back 12 years etc etc.
        "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Or that bloke at Hull, people would love him around.
          We could be called West London Lions, get rid of the hoops and stuff, it'll be fun.
          can you imagine it Ginge..... remember how some reacted to the new kit and changes for ONE season..... 'West London Lions' focking hell this place would go into melt down.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            We could be called West London Lions, get rid of the hoops ...
            Looks like part of that mission has already been achieved. Wouldn't call what we have now "QPR's hoops". We look more like Reading. Will we ever see proper thick hoops again? Why were they scrapped in the first place? Don't recall fans being asked for their opinion.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• The kit we got now is just a 'one off' for 'one' season, where we as a club had no input apart from picking it out of a catalogue, next season we'll have more of a say. Remember doing a survey when Nike 1st came about with questions regarding how many hoops, hoops size etc
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Looks like part of that mission has already been achieved. Wouldn't call what we have now "QPR's hoops". We look more like Reading. Will we ever see proper thick hoops again? Why were they scrapped in the first place? Don't recall fans being asked for their opinion.
                We can at least agree on that score

As far as I'm aware thick hoops will be back for next season, at least that's what TF has promised. It was the 1st year of the Nike deal that we were restricted to their off the peg shirt.

Comment

• I am getting quite used to the thin hoops and dont them at all

Looks a pretty smart top in my opinion

Comment

I am getting quite used to the thin hoops and dont them at all

Looks a pretty smart top in my opinion
                    You fickle fairweather fan Beefy. I thought you were a traditionalist.

Comment

• This all seems like something has been leaked from within the club… "No smoke without fire" and all that...

Comment

• Originally posted by W3QPRHA4 View Post
                        This all seems like something has been leaked from within the club… "No smoke without fire" and all that...
                        Or a complete fabrication or wind up as I dont believe anyone has yet to supply a link from where it all came from and it looks as though it all started from a photo on Twitter but I guess thats enough to get an unhealthy excitement and a stirring in the loins

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          You fickle fairweather fan Beefy. I thought you were a traditionalist.
                          Pipe and slippers man I am

Comment

Or a complete fabrication or wind up as I dont believe anyone has yet to supply a link from where it all came from and it looks as though it all started from a photo on Twitter
                            Exactly right mate. The original poster on Twitter was asked to supply a link or source to the "article" which he conspicuously ignored. Says it all really

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Exactly right mate. The original poster on Twitter was asked to supply a link or source to the "article" which he conspicuously ignored. Says it all really
                              Quite ridiculous how people are so gullible that they will believe almost anything.

Anyway, I'm off to Sainsbury's.

[IMG]Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Quite ridiculous how people are so gullible that they will believe almost anything.

Anyway, I'm off to Sainsbury's.

[IMG]Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos[/IMG]
                                Fancy a tug of war with a chav do you brighton?
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X