Heading in the right direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Proud of the lads today -both on and off the pitch. Can the gloom and doomers give us all a break and keep off the keyboard for 24 hours at least? Bring on the citeh!
    Could not agree more, any fans not buzzing and wanting to complain about this n that, Get another hobby you are in the wrong game!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Some of you still not happy, or do you now see a light at the end of the tunnel?
      I never even saw the tunnel, i knew we would come right.

Comment

Very good performance today. A harsh penalty decision cost us the game. The defence, without Rio, is looking quite solid, the midfield will strengthen even further with the return of Barton, Mutch and Adel on the cards. Upfront, Austin is in great form. That's the fifth goal for him and puts him up there with the Premier top scorers. Its five goals we scored in the last three games and that is only going to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
          Could not agree more, any fans not buzzing and wanting to complain about this n that, Get another hobby you are in the wrong game!
          spot on, a hobby it is.....no more no less.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            spot on, a hobby it is.....no more no less.
            Like trolling is your hobby?

Comment

The mood on this Board is definetly not heading in the right direction. Supporter against supporter more like it..sick of it.....
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                The mood on this Board is definetly not heading in the right direction. Supporter against supporter more like it..sick of it.....
                If people didn't come on here with the sole intention of causing conflict and winding others up it wouldn't happen .

Comment

No, thats true. But to be honest it has also become a nasty power struggle between the Guardian readers and the rest. whatever that means, really.
                  Sad state of affairs.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Some of you still not happy, or do you now see a light at the end of the tunnel?
                    I'm very happy in the direction we are going 3 very strong performances long may it continue bring on city
                    TWITTER
                    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Think we have been moving in the right direction since August 2013. Had a rough patch from Christmas onwards last season, and this season I hope our rough patch is history now. HR has rebuilt the squad twice, got rid of a lot of players that were not suited for QPR, and the squad now (with only a few exceptions) looks really good. Onwards and upwards. U RRRRR´s
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Did not see the bonus game today. But from reading this forum we seem to have played better than OK.
                        Sure the moaning has gone after the last 3 games - it is fun seeing the team fighting - how come it took 7 games to find the fighting spirit.
                        We have a lot of good players but still 19th in the league and winning 1 of every 3 games is not going to save us.
                        BUT I still believe we will be out of the drop zone by new years

Comment

Its just a shame we completed wasted the first half a dozen games of the season. It makes a difference when the team know they have a realiable goalscorer to put the ball in the back of the net.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Its just a shame we completed wasted the first half a dozen games of the season. It makes a difference when the team know they have a realiable goalscorer to put the ball in the back of the net.
                            Totally agree. Harry's proved me wrong and we actually look like a proper team now. Only criticism is why it's taken so many games to see this passion from team and harry until liverpool game.

Comment

No doubt ,we are heading in the right direction , i`m feeling positive .
                              First time ,in a couple of seasons ,
                              BUT ,lets not mess about ,its only the last 3 games we have shown any pride in a long ,long time.
                              Lets see what happens against man city,
                              all i want from that game is pride ,
                              then Burnley and Liecster at home,Swansea and barcodes away , we need points , we`ll see how far weve really come
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                No, thats true. But to be honest it has also become a nasty power struggle between the Guardian readers and the rest. whatever that means, really.
                                Sad state of affairs.
                                Its a vocal minority Shania ,stick with it ,you`d be a loss to this board
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X