post match interview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Have started to come down from my tree, Dave. Boy was I fuming. Harry's press conference cheered me up.
    No probs mate.....i kicked me lounge room door......

Comment

Still think we need to replace him. How many matches have we played poorly? Anyway, there´s no need to speculate in him getting the sack, It wouldn´t happen.
      Last edited by Shania; 19-10-2014, 07:47 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Watched it again, and am relieved to see him showing some passion. Hope it carries on.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          We played well, but still lost. IMO the other 18 Prem sides would of beat Liverpool today, they were shocking.
          This!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

funny how we play so much better without that waste of space media ho rio, eh?
            Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
              funny how we play so much better without that waste of space media ho rio, eh?
              This. That, plus the belief and effort from the team, the fight from Harry, are the positives from today. Harry, I thought, indicated he's not first choice anymore irrespective of injury. But oh how I wish we'd been professional enough to hold on for that deserved point. And would that, should Harry stay, some back room changes could be made. That supposed fitness coach, Carl Serrant, ought be fired ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                This!!
                Have a day off all other teams would have beaten them is nonsense extremely unlucky to lose have a go when justified today it isn't
                No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

Like this a lot.

Bit of passion finally & some fair points regarding injuries. Remy situation was handled badly but onwards & upwards. If the chairman & board is backing him then it's the least we can do also.

All I wanted was a bloody spirited performance, to see them playing for the shirt & we got that today in every department.

Comment

Originally posted by disney hoop View Post
                    Have a day off all other teams would have beaten them is nonsense extremely unlucky to lose have a go when justified today it isn't
                    Some people on here wont stop no matter what. Pointless trying to even bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Like this a lot.

Bit of passion finally & some fair points regarding injuries. Remy situation was handled badly but onwards & upwards. If the chairman & board is backing him then it's the least we can do also.

All I wanted was a bloody spirited performance, to see them playing for the shirt & we got that today in every department.
                      On the money.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Lie. People actually know me, not all may not like me but I have met with many posters over the years before, during and after matches. If anyone is fake here it is you. A few posts over several years and total anonymity.
                        Sorry fake fan just got back from the game after staying in Shepherd's Bush (it's where QPR play by the way) for a few beers after the game. Sorry I don't message on a forum too much and by not posting doesn't make me a real fan. I thought being a season ticket holder for numerous years and going to more away games than I can really afford to would but obviously not. I should be like you and post negative stuff all the time, never go to a game and then I would be a real fan like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

FINALLY A BIT OF FARKING PASSION.

ABOUT FARKING TIME, THIS IS THE HARRY I WANT.

HOPE TOARE AND TARRABT FARK OFF
                          I've got an advert for "Statins" going across the screen (about two inches up) during this interview. Looks quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            We played well, but still lost. IMO the other 18 Prem sides would of beat Liverpool today, they were shocking.
                            Dont agree with this at all. We put them off their game. Give us some credit.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Dont agree with this at all. We put them off their game. Give us some credit.
                              Get with the program. The other team is always crap, which is why we are always pish poor; lose, draw or win. I.e. if we look crap it is true, because the other team is crap. If we look good it is only so because the other team is crap. And btw. 'tis all 'Arrys fault.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                                Sorry fake fan just got back from the game after staying in Shepherd's Bush (it's where QPR play by the way) for a few beers after the game. Sorry I don't message on a forum too much and by not posting doesn't make me a real fan. I thought being a season ticket holder for numerous years and going to more away games than I can really afford to would but obviously not. I should be like you and post negative stuff all the time, never go to a game and then I would be a real fan like you.
                                Sorry but your post lost any credibility right here. How often do you travel from the Baltic to watch QPR?
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X