No announcement yet.

'Arry letting off steam by slating Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch the presser. "i played him in the reserves and he didnt put any effort in, i could of run round more than him'. Or words to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Watch the presser. "i played him in the reserves and he didnt put any effort in, i could of run round more than him'. Or words to that effect.
      Not Adel's fault!.... probably had new boots and they were just rubbing, that's all.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Adel is a waste of talent he obviously can't be bothered? And the way Harry's talking it sounds like he wants him out! which I think quite a few people do, but by Harry keep on spouting on about him, WHO's going to want such a player? I hope someone does because the sooner he's gone the better! and everyone can calm their skin,
        I reckon mods should shut down any threads about Adel unless he's playing then we can all have an opinion on his game, other than all the rest of the stuff he brings to the club

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Not Adel's fault!.... probably had new boots and they were just rubbing, that's all.
          Bet harry brought him the wrong size from a jd sports outlet and charged the club selfridges prices with a moody receipt as well..

Comment

The criticism of Adel was heartfelt. Like an explosion. More please.

Comment

No matter what the score is with Adel, public outbursts like this are not going to help us offload him in Jan, or if we do, it will be for a paltry sum.... good one Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Bet harry brought him the wrong size from a jd sports outlet and charged the club selfridges prices with a moody receipt as well..
                It wasnt him, it was the dog.....

Comment

I tend to agree with Derick regarding this point.

Harry's outburst is hardly going to do anyone any favours.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Made me feel better...... More honesty in football can only be a good thing.

Comment

• MASSIVE.....Mirror article. Pic taken 3 days ago. http://t.co/Qi8B1Uptx8

Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 20-10-2014, 12:26 PM.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

We cant give him away. It hasnt put any club off him cos no club on the planet wants him. So the only person it could do good is the player himself to try and shove the criticism and prove the manager totally wrong. He wont though, hes happy getting 60 to 70 grand a week doing nothing by the looks of it.

Comment

• in the pics Ive seen Adel looks like hes lost loads of weight so not sure what to believe really, but still nice to see Redknapp showing some passion after a defeat for once, would love to hear Adel's side to the story, now that would be interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            MASSIVE.....Mirror article. Pic taken 3 days ago. http://t.co/Qi8B1Uptx8

That is quite a camp looking picture. May as well have a T-shirt on saying 'chase me.'

Comment

• The thing that is funny is the one's saying Harrys outburst was wrong, are the same one's crying out for Adel to play and were baffled as to why he wasn't playing...... There you go, Harry just said it exactly how it is, he's just focking useless, simple!..... Or maybe Harry shouldn't be so 'honest' hmmm....
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                The thing that is funny is the one's saying Harrys outburst was wrong, are the same one's crying out for Adel to play and were baffled as to why he wasn't playing...... There you go, Harry just said it exactly how it is, he's just focking useless, simple!..... Or maybe Harry shouldn't be so 'honest' hmmm....
                                Knowing Adel he's probably not doing certain drills in training and doing his own thing..but still training. To say he's 3 stones overweight and ain't training is hardly the truth. Reckon they had a big falling out over something.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X