'Arry letting off steam by slating Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
    Don't see why Redknapp would lie or need to lie? Are you serious? He's been a ########ter for decades, so I don't know why anyone would trust him on this issue. We can all see Adel isn't 3 stone overweight, and without doubt is one of our better players.

Redknapp's been marginalising Adel ever since arrived, just like he did at Spurs. And as you can see the gullible fans amongst us lap it up.
    Kewl story bro

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Exact type of thing TW would come out with, registered in October
      I thought the exact same thing this afternoon! Even the moniker fits.

Definitely him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
        I thought the exact same thing this afternoon! Even the moniker fits.

Definitely him.
        Hopefully mods have picked up on it too

Comment

This is really quite childish. I will say this once, and once only - I am not twranger or whatever he is called.

I come here for a bit of fun, it is nice to be able to express your views. What I will not do is take part in any silly petty online arguments just because you said something that someone else didn't like.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
            This is really quite childish. I will say this once, and once only - I am not twranger or whatever he is called.

I come here for a bit of fun, it is nice to be able to express your views. What I will not do is take part in any silly petty online arguments just because you said something that someone else didn't like.

Thank you.
            You don't half sound like him......

No one has said you need to take part in arguments just that you sound very much like the infamous poster TW although you deny it so fair dos if your not him

Comment

Thank you.
              Questions: Cigar or roll up? Pint glass or wine glass? Twickenham or Brixton? Q Block or corporate??

Comment

Exact type of thing TW would come out with, registered in October
                Marshy ?

Comment

You don't half sound like him......

No one has said you need to take part in arguments just that you sound very much like the infamous poster TW although you deny it so fair dos if your not him
                  Sitting here typing I am not TW is boring, and childish, so as I said, people can keep believing what they want to, if they want to go around typing saying I am TW, they can do so, I am just not going to participate in these antics that are probably more suited for children and this is the last I will say on this matter.

Thank you.

Comment

I think the opposite. Harry WAS lying. He started off with saying there are two or three at the club who aren't training, and then changed it to only Taarabt.

Harry is full of rubbish, I would never trust what he says.
                    SWP is the other p iss taker Harry was referring to. Harry rarely if ever slates players. He ought do it more. I was glad he did it today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      If that nutmeg don't get him in the starting 11 nothing will.
                      Bone idle waster can't get on the bench of a team that's presently bottom of the league having lost six of eight games....

Comment

Just play him during ramadam-lazy c nut might shead a bit. For what we pay him and the way he has tried to get away from us i hope he rots in the reserves. Some pple use any excuse for the waster including blaming harry.funny how not one other manager in england takes a chance eh...
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          Just play him during ramadam-lazy c nut might shead a bit. For what we pay him and the way he has tried to get away from us i hope he rots in the reserves. Some pple use any excuse for the waster including blaming harry.funny how not one other manager in england takes a chance eh...
                          Best post today.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            Marshy ?
                            It's that f acker. It certainly isn't TW.

Comment

we didnt miss taraabt i thought sandro and henry played brilliant

Comment

Its marshy imo. Tw don't know enough about rangers.
                                Last edited by bushcelt1; 19-10-2014, 08:43 PM.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X