'Arry letting off steam by slating Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
    Like I say. Something's happened during the 2 week international break.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work it out........
    yeah ...he was back in the matchday squad at west ham.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Just saw the interview. Harry looked mighty p#ssed off.

Adels usual laziness it seems. Shame as it was looking like he was breaking back in to the picture. How long more have we got this ar#ehole contracted for?
      Why would you form an opinion on Taarabt based on Harry's opinion when Harry has constantly been found to lie?

I am not saying Taarabt hasn't been lazy, but surely you should listen to both sides of a story before coming to your conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
        Because I criticised Harry I am not a nice person? WOW.
        Ninety per cent of your posts are coat offs, so its false advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Ninety per cent of your posts are coat offs, so its false advertising.
          I am not sure what you mean by coat off.

Comment

Why would you form an opinion on Taarabt based on Harry's opinion when Harry has constantly been found to lie?

I am not saying Taarabt hasn't been lazy, but surely you should listen to both sides of a story before coming to your conclusion.
            Don't see why a manager would lie or need to lie when he's under pressure & needs every good player he's got to help pull him out of a hole. He featured against WHU and dropped again. Doesn't take a genius to work out something's gone on in the meantime.

Comment

They must have had a big falling out over the int break...
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I am not sure what you mean by coat off.
                Exact type of thing TW would come out with, registered in October

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Was he on Int duty???? come back later perhaps???

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Exact type of thing TW would come out with, registered in October
                    Mmmm.

Comment

Don't see why a manager would lie or need to lie when he's under pressure & needs every good player he's got to help pull him out of a hole. He featured against WHU and dropped again. Doesn't take a genius to work out something's gone on in the meantime.
                      But Harry has lied about Taarabt.
                      Like when he said he doesn't want him back before he went to Milan and we were doing well, and then saying he would have had Taarabt back in a heartbeat when Taarabt was doing well and we were doing poor.
                      And like when he said Taarabt hasn't bothered training this season, when later on we found out Taarabt was actually injured and so couldn't train.
                      And then even in this interview Harry lied, first he was saying "We've got two or three of them" players who don't bother, but then later on changed it to just Taarabt!
                      And if you believe Taarabt is three stones overweight, you will believe anything!

As I said, maybe Taarabt is at fault, maybe he is being lazy, but we should certainly not form our opinion on him just because Harry Redknapp said so!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Mmmm.
                        You thinking what I am

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Did Taarabt go and play for Morocco?

Comment

But Harry has lied about Taarabt.
                            Like when he said he doesn't want him back before he went to Milan and we were doing well, and then saying he would have had Taarabt back in a heartbeat when Taarabt was doing well and we were doing poor.
                            And like when he said Taarabt hasn't bothered training this season, when later on we found out Taarabt was actually injured and so couldn't train.
                            And then even in this interview Harry lied, first he was saying "We've got two or three of them" players who don't bother, but then later on changed it to just Taarabt!
                            And if you believe Taarabt is three stones overweight, you will believe anything!

As I said, maybe Taarabt is at fault, maybe he is being lazy, but we should certainly not form our opinion on him just because Harry Redknapp said so!
                            Oh right. Ok.

Comment

Don't see why Redknapp would lie or need to lie? Are you serious? He's been a ########ter for decades, so I don't know why anyone would trust him on this issue. We can all see Adel isn't 3 stone overweight, and without doubt is one of our better players.

Redknapp's been marginalising Adel ever since arrived, just like he did at Spurs. And as you can see the gullible fans amongst us lap it up.

Comment

Oh right. Ok.
                                Anyway, I find discussions about Taarabt and Harry boring, so I'll leave this thread at that, just felt it a little unfair that suddenly people were jumping on the bandwagon when all we had to go by was Harry's word, and past experience has taught that we should take anything Harry says with a huge pinch of salt.

Comment

Working...
                                X