Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Harry Dementia Redknapp Out!

See you in a bit guys, need a break from this relentless anti one man crusade, cos its boring the gonads off me. Be back when we win and theres only a couple of users on here posting. Peace out.
    Is that a promise?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Harry Dementia Redknapp Out!

See you in a bit guys, need a break from this relentless anti one man crusade, cos its boring the gonads off me. Be back when we win and theres only a couple of users on here posting. Peace out.
      Thank god for that. Your constant sarcasm is really boring these days tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        The thing that gets me is he talks up the 3.5.2 system... says we've got the players for, says Isla's not suited to 4 at the back, also says Rio suits 3.5.2... then why not play it??
        Because the players have made it patently clear to him that theyre not happy with it. Player power counts for a lot and if enough influential members of the squad tell him that, he's no choice but to listen to them otherwise he risks losing the dressing room. If results dont start improving though he'll be walking the managerial tightrope whatever system he plays.

Comment

Don't even know why we even wanted to play 3-5-2 when we have only just come up.. Don't see why we cant just keep it simple for the 1st season back so we stay up.. then in the second season you can start tinkering with the formation. Once you have a settled side.

Comment

What I cant understand is why did we employ Glen Hoddle if we were to play 4-4-2 again after just a few matches? It´s all well and good that the players have their say in matters on the pitch, but isn´t of all people Glen Hoodle the Perfect man to man coach with skills to sort this debacle out?? As it stands now we are not able to get the best out of i.e. Isla when we at the same time are desperate for players who are able to put in a decent cross.
            Last edited by Shania; 01-10-2014, 02:03 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              What I cant understand is why did we employ Glen Hoddle if we were to play 4-4-2 again after just a few matches? It´s all well and good that the players have their say in matters on the pitch, but isn´t of all people Glen Hoodle the Perfect man to man coach with skills to sort this debacle out?? As it stands now we are now not able to get the best out of i.e. Isla when we at the same time are desperate for players who are able to put in a decent cross.
              Just another one of the many reasons why HR has lost the plot IMO!!

Comment

Glen Hoddle should step forward in situations like this, Hill and Barton are not a part of the management,
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Because the players have made it patently clear to him that theyre not happy with it. Player power counts for a lot and if enough influential members of the squad tell him that, he's no choice but to listen to them otherwise he risks losing the dressing room. If results dont start improving though he'll be walking the managerial tightrope whatever system he plays.
                  But have they really? Hill I think was reported saying he wasn't happy with it, but he wouldn't/shouldn't even be in the starting 11 (sorry 77 just an opinion)- Isla (rwb)...Caulker...Rio...Ned...Yun/Traore (lwb)

Not sure anyone else would have a problem playing it, or so much of a problem to actually make a fuss of it.. maybe Barton?
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

HR says he is going to revert to 3-5-2 in the future - just waiting for Hill and Barton to tell him when

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush
                      I would imagine it was easier for the players to blame the system rather than hold their hands up and confess they just didn't turn up at Spurs that day.
                      Possibly, but if that was really the case then Harry should be able to tell theyre just making excuses and exert his authority by sticking with the system.

Comment

Players should be able to adapt to any system.

Anyone moaning about a system change just highlights their own inadequacies.

Comment

Possibly, but if that was really the case then Harry should be able to tell theyre just making excuses and exert his authority by sticking with the system.
                          Maybe Harry has said we'll work on it in training alongside a 4-4-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Maybe Harry has said we'll work on it in training alongside a 4-4-2.
                            Well he did admit that theyre still considering it. With the squad he's built I think he has to.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Players should be able to adapt to any system.

Anyone moaning about a system change just highlights their own inadequacies.
                              Maybe - but the team might not be very good
                              Surely if you have 11 Raheem Sterlings you could adapt the to play in any position, even goal, but the team would not be very good

Comment

But Harry loves an excuse so he'd probably agree with their excuses!

Comment

Working...
                                X