another 0-4 loss means goodbye redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both

both the two next games are easily winnerable if you had brian clough in charge of qpr or even the ghost of brian clough,he would be picking junior hoilett up by his collar and shouting into his ear

IM GOING TO BREAK BOTH YOUR LEGS IF YOU DONT SCORE A BRACE AGAINST THIS PILE OF CRAP

then another player he woul;d cuddle and treat him like he was his own son

that was clough managerial genius

we have pie and eel eating harry boy who has zero man management skills and no coaching skills what so ever and even less idea of how to get the players to make themselves available when they are needed

so what we get everygame is harry boy twitching as we are getting ripped to pieces,ITS A NIGHTMARE
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Or we could play three at the back using the correct three CB Ned, caulker and Rio. Part of the ptob with three at back was we played Dunne who should not have been near the side. Caulker and Ned offer pace and power Rio the experience

Comment

Our players obviously have no idea what they're doing. Arry thinks this is 1985 and we can just turn up and wing it and hopefully scrape a win.

We're never gonna have any sort of identity, aside from being the worst team in the league, with this man at the helm.

We are seeing the real Redknapp now, and when/if he gets sacked he'll doubtlessly blame the players/fans/board/mascot or anyone rather than accepting responsibility for this dire team. Taking QPR over was not an easy job, this club's been a mess for years, but a better manager could at least have us looking like a genuine team.

Comment

good post Ted, agree we got to be more adventurous or it's another drubbing
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

we need to revisit 3-5-2........It's not formations that stop players from putting in the effort

Comment

3 at the back could work if we have Sandro if fit or Hendry playing just in front of the back 3 to add a bit of cover

Comment

dogrrs

dogrrs i dont think its a case of playing sweeper or flat back four

gerry francis actually told every prem manager how to play when he said you must build from the back
                ferdiinand keeps hitting these long balls into the midfield or to the winger and they are all a waste of time
                we need to build our attacks carefully from the back like swansea or west ham keeping posseson all the way up to the attack

its not just our position which is dire, its this crap football,no passing movement at all, just sporadic
                attacks up the wing and the center which we all hope charlie will get on the end of

even going back to 66-67 roger morgan and mark lazarus would provide so much amunition to be converted
                then later on the great gerry francis team would send clive wilson up one wing and david bardsley up the other creating a six man midfield
                ferdinand should be dropped and ned given a chance to play with caulker lets see how that works out

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  dogrrs i dont think its a case of playing sweeper or flat back four

gerry francis actually told every prem manager how to play when he said you must build from the back
                  ferdiinand keeps hitting these long balls into the midfield or to the winger and they are all a waste of time
                  we need to build our attacks carefully from the back like swansea or west ham keeping posseson all the way up to the attack

its not just our position which is dire, its this crap football,no passing movement at all, just sporadic
                  attacks up the wing and the center which we all hope charlie will get on the end of

even going back to 66-67 roger morgan and mark lazarus would provide so much amunition to be converted
                  then later on the great gerry francis team would send clive wilson up one wing and david bardsley up the other creating a six man midfield
                  ferdinand should be dropped and ned given a chance to play with caulker lets see how that works out
                  Bloody hell Ted, have you been taking sensible pills today?

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                    Bloody hell Ted, have you been taking sensible pills today?
                    tbh I can't believe it's our old dexter/harry 4 england poster.

Don't want to be rude but seems more like a brain transplant than pills.

Very good posts ted and I completely agree. Ferdinand has been a liability at time and his heading ability is one of the worst I have seen from of a bloke of 6ft 2 plus, his Uncle sir Les would of had a field day against him. Don't get me wrong I was a real rio fan highlight the word WAS. A defender that depended on his pace, unfortunately that's long gone.

Looks calm and in control at times but those long balls never work and you can't spray balls like old trafford which dwarfs our pitch!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A couple of Ron Atkinson quotes to help Harry (and Glenn!) with the team talk:

"If Glenn Hoddle said one word to his team at half time, it was concentration and focus"

"Well, Clive, it's all about the two M's. Movement and positioning"

It's hard to pick a winner out of these classics!
                      http://www.england2010.co.uk/ron-atkinson-quotes.htm

Maybe this one:
                      He dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it - you can see it all over their faces
                      Last edited by dsqpr; 26-09-2014, 11:52 PM.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

well

well the reason for the sensable posts is that deep down i do love harry boy,but if he keeps playing this terrible football and we keep getting beaten i have no option but turn up the hate like we did with hughes ultimately the message boards start the hate campaign and then it moves onto twitter and then onto facebook

hate is a terrible thing but it can also keep a club alive,brentford have kept there club alive with there hate for qpr, i witnessed the worst riot in qprs history at the tommy higginson testimonial circa 1968,brentford fans were smashed up there ground had all the corrugated sheets of iron smashed up all the shop windows were smashed after the game
                        SO THERE HATE IS JUSTIFIED

I DREAM OF A WORLD OF LOVE BUT ITS GOING TO BE ANOTHER FIVE HUNDRED YEARS UNTILL SOCIETY
                        CAN FINALLY BE A CRESCENDO OF BEAUTY,THEN WE WILL HAVE A 40 000 STADIUM,BUT BRENTFORD WILL HAVE A 80 000 AND BE THE BIGGEST CLUB IN EUROPE,

thats life folks,now where was I .................................................. .........

More...

Comment

these

these brain tablets are amazing

More...

Comment

Does losing 2-1 in a thriller still count?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Does losing 2-1 in a thriller still count?
                              Yup..Harry out!

Comment

well

well southampton was a big improvement but hes got to win both the next two games they are both winnerable
                                austin was brilliant against southampton if he had been given more chances he could have had a hatrick
                                so once more there wasnt enough chances created

GIVE ME AN AL OUT ATTACKING TEAM HARRY,LETS BLOW HOT A RIP IN BOTH WEST HAM AND LIVERPOOL APART

THE SOUTHAMPTON GAME WAS MUCH BETTER SO LETS SMASH THE IRONS AND THE REDS THEN WE HAVE FOUNDATONS BUT I AM EXPECTING AT WEST HAM A RED KNAPP LETS STAY IN OUR OWN HALF AND GET SLAUGHTERD

BUT REDKNAPP SHOULD BE GIVEN THESE TWO EASILY WINNERABLE GAMES BUT A LOSS OF ANY OFTHEM AND WE SHOULD LOOK TO BRING IN NEW IDEAS PROBABLEY GERRY FRANCIS

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X