Ditching the 3-5-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditching the 3-5-2

Hearing reports that we are scrapping the new system...is that so ?

What will Glen do now?!!....

Comment

Hope so.... Glen still better tactically than Harry so hope he stays. I dont believe he came just to play that system anyway

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Hearing reports that we are scrapping the new system...is that so ?
        Yeah im pretty sure its scrapped. Harry Out the tactically inept buffoon said the players came to him and said they didnt like the system so he said no problem, we will revert back then, and we did and have done for the foreseeable i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Yeah im pretty sure its scrapped. Harry Out the tactically inept buffoon said the players came to him and said they didnt like the system so he said no problem, we will revert back then, and we did and have done for the foreseeable i think.
          If this is the case, does this mean we have bought Rio and Isla unnecessarily, and haven't then bought proper LB's and RB's?

Comment

Both experienced international footballers and can play in any system mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              If this is the case, does this mean we have bought Rio and Isla unnecessarily, and haven't then bought proper LB's and RB's?
              Yes, they have done their best to make sure all fans have something to moan about in every possible scenario.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I don't think 3-5-2 is out totally. What you need is flexibility. I think we'll have a baseline set up with and without the ball, but this time round (unlike with Colin and Hughes) we'll also have a plan B and even C.

Martinez is an example of a manger who insists on tactical flexibility for example, and I think Glenda will be useful in this respect.

Comment

it does frustrate me that all summer we purchased players and played 352 to then after 1 hammering being like "oh no this isnt for us" end of the day we're gonna take a tonking from likes of city and liverpool whatever formation we play.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

A modern day fb should be able to defend and attach, Isla will be able to play in a back 5 or a back 4

Comment

I've bumped into Arry today and..............BREAKING NEWS!!...Glen is history...

I'm now the new coach and these are my cunning plans to make QPR the next invincibles

Plan A

Plan B

Plan ....Oh ffs can't these idiots follow simple instructions!!

Otta my way 'Oddle

Comment

So we should be playing 4-2-3-1 next week.

Comment

Harry should stick to what he knows.

If teams like United, with their players, are struggling with the 352 then what hope do we have...

Comment

Working...
                          X