No announcement yet.

Sandro interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can imagine him now, sat in his living room with full kit on, ready for the Man U game - "yeah, let's do it"
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Top lad Sandro
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Until he has a poor game. Then he'll be pony.

Comment

Just spoke my spurs mate hes gutted he has gone proper rates him. Says only prob could be injuries

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
            Wow this guy really is someone who will give his all for harry and our club, I can see this guy sorting out the players who dont have the attitude he has, watch out Adel?
            Is this some sort of new trend on here? Starting threads complimenting players on their interviews? Get a grip

Comment

It's an opinion. Plenty on here that don't suit everyone so chill out.

#wrongsideofbed

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Fantastic player with great attitude and gobsmacked Spurs sold him. And for only £6m for a 25(?) yr old Brazilian international.... That's a miracle in itself.

I just hope he won't have further ACL issues like Faurlin did, especially as he commits to tackles in a similar fashion....
                Yep. hope so too. didn't realise he done his ACL against us the season we went down(it was a pretty bad one by all accounts). Hopefully, he can overcome it like Roy Keane did rather than poor Ale.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                  Yep. hope so too. didn't realise he done his ACL against us the season we went down(it was a pretty bad one by all accounts). Hopefully, he can overcome it like Roy Keane did rather than poor Ale.
                  It was ten million in all yesterdays papers. Anyone know the real price.

Comment

Thought it was £6 mill with add ons. Probably if we stay up bonus, appearances etc.

Comment

Very very good player.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                        Is this some sort of new trend on here? Starting threads complimenting players on their interviews? Get a grip
                        Perhaps some people hadn't seen the video.
                        What is the harm in that?

Comment

What I love about Sandro is his desire to defend. Unlike most players who have defensive qualities but do love getting the goals and attacking, I noticed Sandro really thrives off of defending and will always stay back. What this allows us to do in a midfield 3 is to allow the other players such as barton, fer or mutch or even taarabt to not have to worry too much about their defensive requirements because they know that Sandro will have it covered behind them. This makes us a more creative squad imo.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            What I love about Sandro is his desire to defend. Unlike most players who have defensive qualities but do love getting the goals and attacking, I noticed Sandro really thrives off of defending and will always stay back. What this allows us to do in a midfield 3 is to allow the other players such as barton, fer or mutch or even taarabt to not have to worry too much about their defensive requirements because they know that Sandro will have it covered behind them. This makes us a more creative squad imo.
                            I think you've got the wrong bloke mate, Sandro is a striker.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Tbh there is absolutely no doubting Sandro's quality and what he will bring to the table however and not 1 person has mentioned this.

It is a massive risk for us and I hope we don't get biten on the **** but the lad had a major major injury. He had a cruciate ligament injury in his knee and that is the reason we've paid 6 million and not 15 million. Is it worth the gamble, well only time will tell. I pray to god we don't have another ali faurlin on our hands because a player that could be so crucial to us could be cruelly taken away from us.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm lovin that cable knit cardigan - Cue Reiger
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X