Sandro interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Tbh there is absolutely no doubting Sandro's quality and what he will bring to the table however and not 1 person has mentioned this.

It is a massive risk for us and I hope we don't get biten on the **** but the lad had a major major injury. He had a cruciate ligament injury in his knee and that is the reason we've paid 6 million and not 15 million. Is it worth the gamble, well only time will tell. I pray to god we don't have another ali faurlin on our hands because a player that could be so crucial to us could be cruelly taken away from us.
    Fingers crossed but if it goes wrong, we've wasted 6-10 million, plus the wages on top.

Comment

Reminds me of......

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Perhaps some people hadn't seen the video.
        What is the harm in that?
        Was trying to add a bit of sarcasm to the forum, since I was the one starting the thread about the Niko interview. No one called it though..

Comment

The reason Spurs let him go had nothing to do with his disagreement with Sherwood, those days are already history and Levy is a pragmatist. It's a judgement call re the knee.

Comment

if fit he would start for about 80%+ of epl teams - presumably injury means he has lost something but only tme will tell on that one - if he plays regularly and to form he could be the most important player of the season as a rock in the middle of the park

Comment

Spurs fans gutted to see him go, but I don't think Spurs let hi
              go because he picks up injuries now n then.
              Sandro was solid for them when he played, but was also replaced a day before we signed him with that Stambouli from Montpellier so could have been that they wanted new faces in.

With the signings of Isla, Rio, Sandro and Fer they have made us a better team defensively.
              But we need to create chances as well, so Hoillett and Phillips need to step up this season.

Comment

Hope he can get back to his best and the injury is behind him.

Comment

Working...
                X