Fabio Borini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
    Because you can't simultaneously offer one person two different salaries.
    Eh? Why can't both reports be wrong? E.g. Both figures are wide of the mark.

Comment

This is clearly ******** - the bloke who tweeted this is the Chief Football Correspondent for the Evening Standard....who ran a story about 10 minutes ago that we are going to offer him 80k a week. This James Olley geezer is just looking for attention.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...l-9704833.html
      now same reporter is claiming we will go back to defoe if borini doesn't get realistic on wages. who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        now same reporter is claiming we will go back to defoe if borini doesn't get realistic on wages. who knows?
        No one most probably

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
          He won't want 90k a week I reckon!
          How wrong I was, unbelievable, if true him and Mrs must be sticking some right good up their hooters.
          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Eh? Why can't both reports be wrong? E.g. Both figures are wide of the mark.
            Seeing as he is on 58k a week at Liverpool, I would strongly suggest that that is the correct figure i.e. what we will offer. I doubt that we have offered 80k a week.

Comment

Clearly one of them is wrong.....

Both probably
              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                Both probably
                Is that all you're going to bring to this conversation?

Comment

Is that all you're going to bring to this conversation?
                  No
                  I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

The standard is a free bee paper now
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Just walk on past! Talk about the wrong sort, not what we need!

Comment

• Borini is a very uninspiring signing , Austin will score more this season

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Said the same about Kevin Doyle, swp and several others.

Always an idea to face reality before getting the cheque book out. Don't rate Hooper either.
                          arry , tony and phil should consult you . WHo would you sign tonight that would be a success?

Comment

• Borini is mucking us about this will fall flat i am sure
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Borini is a very uninspiring signing , Austin will score more this season

Possibly, but I don't see why that makes Borini an uninspiring signing. The point is that we need to build a partnership up front, rather than rely on Austin as we did last season. if Borini chips in with 9/10 goals this season, I'd be well chuffed.

Comment

• The clock is ticking away. We have not signed anyone yet. Hope we are not pushed into panic buys.

Comment

Working...
                                X