It's going to be a crap end to the window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be a crap end to the window

Faurlin injured, Traore off to Palace, Simpson off to Leicester (He is currently fav'ing goodbye tweets from fans on twitter). Dave Mc has confirmed there's interest in Onuoha and Phillips and last of all we're now being linked with Glen f'ing Johnson on twitter.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Agreed no need to sell all these players, only one I wanted to see go was SWP

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Faurlin injured, Traore off to Palace, Simpson off to Leicester (He is currently fav'ing goodbye tweets from fans on twitter). Dave Mc has confirmed there's interest in Onuoha and Phillips and last of all we're now being linked with Glen f'ing Johnson on twitter.
      to be fair, simpson is also fav'ing "please stay" tweets as well

Comment

Crap end should fit in nicely with both the crap beginning and the crap middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
          and Karl Henry

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
            and Karl Henry

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
              and Karl Henry
              Henry was one of the few players who made any sort of effort on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                to be fair, simpson is also fav'ing "please stay" tweets as well
                Also saying the Harry confirmed that we had accepted a bid from Leicester. I don't even remember that being mentioned.

Comment

As long as we don't waste the money and bring in better replacements, I'm happy.

Comment

I wouldn't be at all upset if we signed Glen "f*ing" Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                      I wouldn't be at all upset if we signed Glen "f*ing" Johnson.
                      nor me

Comment

Glen Johnson is a good right wing back, better than simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          As long as we don't waste the money and bring in better replacements, I'm happy.
                          Haha!

Comment

Working...
                          X