• Show
Clear All

£7.9m

Comment

Defoe ??...would that be a possibility?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Defoe ??...would that be a possibility?
        Gator (who supports the mls team Defoe plays for) reckons he has spent a lot of time out injured recently

Comment

Ah ...might be best not to go there then

Comment

Kevin Doyle will be getting a call soon

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
              Struggling mate. Shane long 12m and remy goes 8.5m ridiculous clause and window
              it is mate, and the worst thing about it is that there is nothing stopping chelsea from selling him for £20mil in january if they wanted.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                If redknap comes out with some **** about him not expecting loic to leave the club in the lurch and not having enough time to get a replacement in I swear to Christ I'm going to explode
                ..you need to calm down mate. not worth it!

Comment

Jordan Rhodes anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Jordan Rhodes anyone
                    oh not this one yet again!

Comment

• this artical has just this min come up on the net.

now either someone is spreading bullshyte on the net or harry has lost the plot. no offer has been made for remy..........

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...medium=twitter
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Jordan Rhodes anyone
                        For £15m? No thanks

Comment

• Not confirmed yet though, is it, I'd like to see what David Mac has to say about it.
                          I can't really see him fitting in to the way Cjelsea play, he's not a lone striker, and his opportunities would be few and far between there. I don't think this story is over yet.
                          We've had done deal about lots of players that never materialised so I'm going to wait and see while I search for a few more straws...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hitman34;1316528]this artical has just this min come up on the net.

now either someone is spreading bullshyte on the net or harry has lost the plot. no offer has been made for remy..........

[url]http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-boss-no-late-bid-7690126?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium

Killer with release clause. Hands are tried. Hopefully is bull but need another striker regardless. Crouch 10-55pm Monday can see it now

Comment

• What are you people going on about, if this was xmas and we were bottom of the league I would agree but we are only 2 games in get a grip people FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                this artical has just this min come up on the net.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...medium=twitter

Not updated???
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X