No announcement yet.

Remy / failed medical / new contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8:43 Queens Park Rangers have given permission for striker Loic Remy to hold talks with Chelsea, according to Sky sources.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Don't like the sound of this

Comment

• Am I the only one who wants the Loic Remy soap opera over and done with. Either he leaves (most likely) or stays and signs a new contract which gets rid of all these stupid release clauses. The situation with the contract he has at the present time, where we never know whether or not he is going to be here or not cannot continue. I believe it is disruptive to the team as a whole.

If he is to go it would have been better if he had gone earlier (to Liverpool for example). I do not really think he has done anything for us so far this season (except maybe gave away the ball which led to the first goal for Spurs).

At the moment I really could not care less whether he stays or goes.

Comment

• That f acker has certainly left the building. Horrible man. Should never have signed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Am I the only one who wants the Loic Remy soap opera over and done with. Either he leaves (most likely) or stays and signs a new contract which gets rid of all these stupid release clauses. The situation with the contract he has at the present time, where we never know whether or not he is going to be here or not cannot continue. I believe it is disruptive to the team as a whole.

If he is to go it would have been better if he had gone earlier (to Liverpool for example). I do not really think he has done anything for us so far this season (except maybe gave away the ball which led to the first goal for Spurs).

At the moment I really could not care less whether he stays or goes.
            Couldn't agree more, to be honest.

Comment

• offer gone in for this guy. http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...gn-andre-ayew/

our replacment for remy?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                offer gone in for this guy. http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...gn-andre-ayew/

our replacment for remy?
                This is what is being said on twitter, though he is reported as being a winger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  offer gone in for this guy. http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...gn-andre-ayew/

our replacment for remy?
                  He played last night for marseille in their 4-0 win. Good player, pacey but was very greedy. Not an out and out striker, more of an attacking midfielder/winger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    He played last night for marseille in their 4-0 win. Good player, pacey but was very greedy. Not an out and out striker, more of an attacking midfielder/winger.
                    Could he be the key for our creativity in midfield?
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Sorry sweetheart, I was alerted to that fact earlier in the thread.
                      I sincerely apologise from the bottom of my heart. Please forgive me.
                      I can appreciate how hard it must be growing up as a ginger but theres no need for sarcasm. You made a mistake, questioned me on it and then realised your mistake. Just an apology would suffice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        I can appreciate how hard it must be growing up as a ginger but theres no need for sarcasm. You made a mistake, questioned me on it and then realised your mistake. Just an apology would suffice.
                        I wouldn't bother reading ginger boys comments. He's got about 9000 posts to his name and nearly every1 of them are clueless. Then when he gets shown up he goes all soppy on men.

Comment

• Go to 6.05 and I think TF's reaction to 'will Remy stay?' is quite revealing. He's such an honest bloke and he struggled to find a way to deny the rumours. Words like 'hope' and quietly' optimistic' don't fill you with confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Go to 6.05 and I think TF's reaction to 'will Remy stay?' is quite revealing. He's such an honest bloke and he struggled to find a way to deny the rumours. Words like 'hope' and quietly' optimistic' don't fill you with confidence.

Not much he or the club can really do, we all know Tony wanted Remy to stay.

Like any other player if hes heart is not here with us, we are better off without him. At least now we can start to move forwards and have a goal to focus on without any distractions.

Comment

• It seems inevitable doesn't it, that as we move towards 11pm on Monday (or is it midnight?), we get nearer to Crouchy time....

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                                I wouldn't bother reading ginger boys comments. He's got about 9000 posts to his name and nearly every1 of them are clueless. Then when he gets shown up he goes all soppy on men.
                                Ginger Ninja actually speaks a lot of sense and has done a lot longer than you have on here. It's contish post's like yours that brings this forum down. Getting involved in something that has fock all to do with you and trying to be a smart ar$e. When in fact all your doing is making yourself look like a d1ck.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X