'Miles better'. I think he's right.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Harry: I think we played better today than we did for most of last season....
Collapse
X
-
Agreed"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0 -
Think thats right, big improvement. But it needs to be. On the basis that burnley and leicester have also strengthened, every team in this division is a lot better than in the one we have just come out of.Comment
-
Takes time to change your style of play, I am sure we will get tonked a couple of times until we get it right. But let's be realistic. No one is tearing any trees up yet. Look at United, Everton and Arsenal were struggling to break down a determined Palace.Comment
-
Yep but they arent our competition. Hull is. In prem terms they dont come easier than hull at home and they mugged us for three points. Not panicked yet but we need some points soon. You go three games without a point and before you know it, you have a crisis.Comment
-
-
Agree I thought first half we were excellent, just one major error for the goal. I feel encouraged for sureI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
Comment